Chapter Forty Two.

TIA'S POV.
I arrived at the airport in Dallas and pulled my suitcase through the door. The heat hit me and I silently thanked myself for wearing a short flowery dress and my white thick strapped sandals. I pulled out my mirror from my bag and checked my appearance. My long thick black hair hung loose down my back it had grown much longer in the past 7 months and now reached the middle of my bum. To say I had just endured a weird break up and a 13 hour flight, I actually thought I looked okay. That's what I had decided to be from now on.. Okay. Just okay. I wasn't letting anybody break me anymore, that included Harry. I jumped into a taxi and watched out the window as the hills rolled past, the clouds slowly disappearing leaving a light blue sky.

"Miss.." I felt myself awakening. "Miss?" I jumped up and wiped my eyes. The taxi driver was standing beside me, and I realised I must of nodded off. I paid the driver and grabbed my belongings before taking a deep breath and walking through the door.
"Hello darling" My mother smiled, moving from her favourite seat in the house, a velvet purple chair, to hug me. I heard two crashes coming from the bedroom and I returned my attention from that to my Mother again.
"What was that?" I asked as another crash sounded again.
"I forgot to tell you, whilst you were gone, I was lonely here on my own so I adopted two little girls"
"You did what?" I asked. "What about Em? It's like you're replacing her" I whispered.
"Don't be so ridiculous Tianna. Nicole, Charlotte, it's time to meet your sister" Mother called down the hallway, some part of me was hoping she was seriously joking and this was some sick joke, but not even 30 seconds later two children around the age of 12 or 13 appeared. They were wearing matching pink dresses and white cardigans. The child on the left had long blonde hair, whilst the one on the right had long black hair.
"Hi I'm Nicole" The blonde one spoke, she stepped forward and held out her hand. She spoke with an Australian accent. I smiled and took it in mine shaking it back.
"Hi I'm Charlotte, nice to meet you! Mother's told us so much about you" She smiled. But I didn't.
My heart dropped at the words 'Mother' coming from her lips, it was strange hearing another child speaking about my Mother being hers when I've been an only child for so long.
I picked up my suitcases and my bag and took them to my room. It was mostly the same, however pictures of me, my mother and Emma-Marie had been replaced with pictures of her, Nicole and Charlotte. Next she'd be replacing ones of my Father, her Em and I.
I dropped my head and vowed that I wasn't to cry, these girls had possibly been in a bad home and needed our help. I couldn't be jealous, they would never in a million years replace my Emma-Marie.
I took out my phone and smiled as it lit up showing I had 3 text messages and a missed call from Harry. Unlocking my phone I redialled his number and waited for it to dial and connect us.