Chapter Eight.

TIA'S POV.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I pull my hands through the tips of my long tied back hair.
My heart racing with each beat.

"My name is Mari-Anne Sykes" The mysterious lady says. "I work with Intel Paps Publishing"

"You're a pap?" I scoff. Why would a pap be ringing me? Texting me? Telling me to break up with Harry. "Yes, and as I can tell you are wondering about Harry?"  She replies.

"Yes, what has my relationship real or not got to do with you?"

"I'm sure you were a fan before your fake relationship" I can tell Mari-Anne is smirking. She waits for me to speak, I don't, so she carries on. "Harry has been in two previous relationships before you, however the longest was Kendall Jenner, whom Harry was previously linked too last night at a bar with Hayden Pannetiere"  

"And?"

"And with Harry dating you, and being seen with Kendall, we can ruin his image" She spits.

Ruin Harry's image?

"Why would I want to ruin my boyfriend's public image?" I reply, biting the tips of my nails. I nearly drop my phone when Harry knocks on the door. "Shit Harry's outside, bye"
I end the call and slide my phone into my pocket, unlocking the bathroom door to reveal Harry's worried face.

"You've been gone almost an hour" Harry says, pushing his hair back up into a quiff. "And Toy Story ended"

His added comment makes me giggle, which I don't hold back. I remove my hand to see Harry staring at me, making me blush furiously. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful when you laugh" He mumbles.

"Thank you" I smile, taking his hand in mine.

"So how's your mum?" He says. Shit, I almost forgot, I'd told Harry I'd been on the phone to my 'Mum'.

"Yeah, she's good" I whisper, his emerald eyes staring down into my lying eyes. "Just missing me that's all"

"Good good, I'm going out tonight, management think it would be best if you came" He says, retreating to the stairs, I follow him down into the kitchen. I watch Him as he pulls a cup from my cupboard and opens my fridge, taking out the carton of Orange Juice and poruing himself a glass.

"Um, where is it?"

"Bar 21" He says. "It's mine and Nialls favourite bar"
I smile at him and nod my head.

"And I was also there last nig-"

"Yes I know" I snap. "With them girls"

I storm into the room and plop onto the sofa, taking the remote in my hand, I flick through the channels. Harry slips down beside me.

"I'm sorry" He says. "I was bored and looking for fun. Besides we aren't real anyway" 
I almost choke on the air around me, I mean I knew we weren't really dating but for Harry to say it so casually, it hurt.

"Wait, did you think I'd developed feelings for you?" Harry sneers, "Let me tell you something Tia, I don't 'date' and I especially don't fall in love"

"Right" I say, a tear sliding down my face. "Get out" 

"What?" He spits. "Your chucking me out because I admitted the truth?"

"No, I'm chucking you out because you're a selfish twat who only thinks of himself"
I retreat to the front door and pull it open. "Now leave" Harry stands up, for a second I think he's going to lean in and kiss me, but he pushes past and picks up his coat. 

"Be ready by half 8" He snaps. "I don't wait around" 
He slams the door behind him, making me jump. Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I almost smile when I see the picture of me and Beth, I've missed her so much. She's been hanging out with Niall a lot and hasn't had time to see me. I decided to give her a call.

"Hello?" I say, Beth picked up after the 3rd ring.

"Tia, hey" Beth's warm voice makes me smile. "I haven't seen you in so long, hows' you and Harry?"

"That's exactly why I was calling you actually: not good" I say, sliding my phone beside my ear and holding it there with my shoulder, using both of my hands to pull out the Mint-Choc Ice Cream from the freezer.

"Oh? Why what's happened?" Beth says, I can hear Niall in the background, his Irish Accent very distinctive.

"He was out with two girls last night and they was all over him, and when I mentioned it to him today, he basically laughed in my face and said 'oh well we don't go out for real anyway'" I sigh, saying out loud makes it sound so pathetic. I have a small crush on a boy who will never feel the same.

"Oh babe" Beth sympathizes. "Do you like Harry?"

Her question startles me, I guess I've never thought about it. Do I like Harry? Is what I'm feeling, this pang of jealous and hurt, all because I like Harry?

"I think so" I sigh.

"Hun, all I can say is come to the party tonight and get revenge" I can hear the smirk in her voice. "Flirt with another boy, and make Him the jealous one"

"Okay" I reply, suddenly feeling so much better. We continue to chat over un-important things, really about Beth and Niall's budding relationship.

"Well I'll see you tonight" I say, hanging up and check the time 8:05. I'd spent nearly two hours on the phone with Beth. Harry was going to be here in 25 minutes and He didn't like waiting.

I return the half eaten Mint-Choc Ice Cream to the freezer and race up the stairs.
I pull out a skin tight short black dress. It figure hugs my curves and makes my boobs look nice and perty, if I do say so myself.

I apply my make up and straighten my long brunette locks, sliding on my black heels, I slip my phone and purse into my clutch bag and lock up the house.

Harry's jet black car is waiting outside.