Chapter Twenty One.

TIA'S POV.

"No, excuse me you can't go in there" Anne's voice wakes me up. The door is shoved open, a red haired lady the cause of it.
I shake Harry, the feeling of unease resting in my gut and stomach. He sits up and I nod towards the woman now stood in the room.
"Jennifer?" He gasps. So this red haired middle aged women is the lady he didn't want me to meet, whom Harry got confused by Marianne with.
"So I heard you were in town, you have some fucking nerve showing your face here" Jennifer curses.
"Jennifer" Anne presses. I hadn't seen her stood in the door, she moves to Jennifer's side and grips her arm.
"And your standing by him after everything?" Jennifer's gaze is no longer in Harry, she places her hands on her hips and smooths down her skirt.
"I know what he did was bad Jennifer" Anne says, her hand still resting on Jennifer's arm. "But it was a long time ago and he's changed and Even"
"No I don't want to hear it" Jennifer holds her hand up. "Emily would still be alive if she hadn't met him" she spits, Harry gulps, his gaze never leaving Jennifer.
"It wasn't my fault Jennifer and you know it" Harry finally says.
"I warned her and she still hung round you" Jennifer's voice breaks. She turns to me and my heart stops still.
"You need to leave him, you'll end up like my Emily" She says, her tears falling. "Dead and 6ft under the ground"
I gasp loudly. Jennifer shakes her head and leaves the room, Anne following.
"Who's Emily, Harry?" I finally say.
"You really want to know?" Harry sighs. I nod and he takes my hand in his.
"No matter how fucked up this sounds, you have to remember I was 15 and didn't care" Harry sighs, I swear my hearts going to fall out my chest, it's beating so fast.
"Okay"
"I was about 15" Harry says. "I was in school but rarely attended, I used to bunk off with my friends. They weren't really good friends, but I thought they was. We'd get drunk and do drugs together, my main friend was Sam. He was the same person as me and one day that I did attend highschool, a new girl came into my English class"
"Emily?" I gasp. Harry nods, his eyes glossy.
"She was beautiful" My heart drops. It will always hurt that he calls another girl beautiful, and I feel bad that I envy Emily who I've never even met. "She had long, extremely long brown hair and these big brown eyes, she was skinny and her laugh was so captivating" Harry smiles, smiling at a memory?
"What happened to her?"
"I introduced her to my friends, Sam, Martin, Kingsley, all of them. And we would all take it in turns to hook up with her" Harry says. "We had this hangout in the woods, you had to cross over the river and We were hooking up with Emily when Kingsley took it too far and" Harry pauses, he lets out a sigh and buries his face in his hands. "Emily was drunk and high and none of us would sleep with her because of it, but Kingsley was different, and no matter how hard Emily protested, he pinned her down and raped her. Emily ran off into the woods and that's the last time I saw her" Harry sobs. "The next morning she was on the news, Emily Jackson found dead. She'd tried crossing the stream and fell and knocked herself out cold, she'd drowned in the river that night. Cold, scared and alone" Harry sobs and I find myself rubbing my soaked, wet cheeks too.
"How old was she?" I sob.
"I'd known her about a year, we met at 15, and she was almost 17 when she died" Harry explains.
"Why would you do that to her? Ruin an innocent girl so much it killed her?" I sob. Harry tries to move me closer but I push him away.
"You have to-" Harry says, but I cut him off.
"I don't have to do anything Harry" I sob. "Her poor mother must of been so distraught. She sent her to a school to get a better education and instead, her daughter was ripped away, cruelly changed and taken" I say. "Do you not care?"
"I didn't" Harry says. "I thought I loved her, but when she you know, died, I didn't feel the same and I drank more"
"What made you become famous then?"
"It was the anniversary of Emily's death and my Mum and the bakery which I worked in, encouraged me to audition. So I did and here I am" Harry replies. This new found information makes me love him so much more deeply and I am fascinated by him.
"Emily's aunt, now what was her name?" Harry rubs his finger over his chin and stands up, straightening the covers. "Works as a pap"
If I was holding a cup now it would be on the floor in pieces. Emily's aunt, is.. Mari-Anne?