Chapter Fifty Six.

HARRY'S POV
I went to our apartment this morning but she wasn't there. All the lights were off and when I went into our bedroom all her possessions were gone, Ade's were too. I'd sat at that stupid fucking restaurant for over an hour before I realised she wasn't coming. I had no fucking idea why she wouldn't even want to be friends, fair enough not in a relationship but not even friends?
As I looked into Ade's room I noticed her stuff was gone too, now panic was setting in. T wouldn't run off with my baby would she? What if she changed our babies name? Fuck. Fuck I'd messed up bad. Fuck.

TIA'S POV
"Do you want some coffee? Tea?" Grace asks, holding up the teapot.
"Tea please, 2 sugars" I reply, before turning my phone on, which begins to buzz repeatedly.

From: Hazzaaaa👑
Tia where have you gone? I came by the apartment this morning and you weren't there. Please don't tell me you've gone back to Texas.
I quickly tap out an answer: Stop texting me, were over! For good. I heard what Ariana said on the radio. And I'm changing our babies name! Ariana and Adrianna sound a bit too alike don't you think😤
I put my phone back onto the table and scroll through messages from Beth and Niall. I ignore them and lock it again.
It buzzes a few times with calls and more texts from Harry but I ignore them.
Grace places a mug in front of me and I take a sip.
"How's things going?" Grace asks, gently. I can't imagine what she heard last night. I spent most of it sobbing myself to sleep before waking up again and the cycle kept repeating.
"Not so good" I answer honestly. Looking at my phone.

From: Hazzaaaa👑
What are you going to call her? No matter how angry you are at me, she is my daughter too.
I reply 'I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do'

From: Hazzaaaa👑
Okay. Tia I'm so sorry. Ariana was lying. Call me!
I dial his number and wait for it to connect us.
"What?" I scoff.
"She was lying, I never texted her at all! As soon as you mentioned that you'd heard her interview I looked it up. It's not true, nothing she said was true. I deleted her number the minute you found out about me and her! I swear it"
Harry rambles.
"Okay, I don't care Harry!" I reply before hanging up.
"You go girl" Grace smiles, I smile back and go upstairs to take a shower. I'm 7 months pregnant and have just lost my boyfriend, I'm homeless and jobless. Great.
The hot water relaxes me as I stand under it and I wash my hair and body. I've been thinking about names and I especially like Bradie-Marie. Or Emily-Grace. They're pretty names, for a little girl, I guess.
I feel a huge kick and I waddle into my bedroom. I begin to get huge cramps and I shout out for Grace.
She rushes up the stairs and takes one look at me before dialling for an ambulance.
She holds my hand and strokes the hair away from my eyes, she pulls it into a high pony, even though it does no help as it hangs down the middle of my back. 
The ambulance staff bang at the door, Nicole rushes to the door and tells them we're upstairs.
"Tia I'm going to have to call Harry!" Grace shouts.
"No" I scream. The scream stemming partly because of the cramps which are coming faster and harder.
"Tia he's the father of your baby! I'm sorry" She says, gripping my phone and calling Harry. Everything turns black as I pass out.

----------------------------------------------

TIA'S POV.  
I wake up and take in my surroundings there's an incubator beside my bed and a tiny figure wrapped in pink is laid inside.
"Tia" Harry whispers, standing up and coming to my side. "You've had the baby"
"She's too early! No, she's not due for another 3 months!"
"Tia the lady got it wrong! You were two weeks past your due date"
I sit up and look over at the incubator holding my little girl inside.
Harry picks her up gently and places her in my arms. A rush of love coming over me.
"She's perfect" I soothe, stroking her cheek. Harry nods, he looks tired and as if he's been crying.
"Have you decided on her name?" He asks. I nod and pull her to my chest some more.
"Emily-Grace" I whisper. Grace's face lights up at the mention of her name in my daughters. She points at Emily and then at herself. I nod and laugh, before she bursts into tears, Emily doing the same.
"Like grandmother and granddaughter ey" I laugh and Harry chuckles.

___________________________
TIA'S POV.
Emily's dressed in a tiny pink Minnie Mouse dress with white tights and a pink blanket. She looks adorable placed in Harry's arms and I take out my phone, opening up the camera and take a quick snapshot of us.

"So what are we Tia?" Harry asks

"What do you want to be?" I reply. He hands Emily into my arms and drops down on one knee.
"Married!" He whispers. "Tia I love you so much, and the birth of our daughter has strengthened that feeling. Please do me the honour of marrying me! I promise to never hurt you again, please marry me" I smile and nod, tears spilling down my face.
He gets up and kisses me and Emily's forehead. This moment is perfect, this is the moment I live for. Just me, Harry and our beautiful little girl.