Chapter Forty One.

TIA'S POV.

"Why did you come back for me? I was perfectly fine with the arrangements I'd made with Beth" I replied.

"I've already told you why Tia, I was out of order and came back to apologise. I guess I just aren't ready for you to leave me so early on, we have sex then you go back to Texas?" Harry says, never moving his eyes from the road.

"I've been planning on moving back, I just need to finish university, then talk my Mother round to the idea" I smile at the thought of talking to my Mum about moving back to England, I can see her cross little red face now preparing to snap at me for the 'Ridiculous suggestion'.

"Good luck with that" Harry giggles, as I laugh alongside him. I turn the radio up, Love story by Taylor Swift is playing, I shut my eyes and sing along.

"We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air" I take a breath as the next paragraph of lyrics ends. I open my mouth to sing but a voice beats me to it.

"That you were Juliet, you were throwing pebbles and your mother said stay away from Harry Styles" I open my eyes and a deep, belly laugh escapes my mouth. "Begging you, Please don't go"

I look at Harry, he's already looking at me, tears falling from his eyes.

"Please Tia, please don't leave me, not again" Harry cries. Pulling into the airport.

"I'll be back, I promise, okay?" I grasp his hand. "This isn't the end, it's a love story baby just say yes"

I smile at him and he returns it. "A promise is a promise, I'll be back as soon as I can."

I kiss Harry good bye and walk towards the airport door.

"I'll wait for you Juliet" Harry Smiles. "I love you"

"I love you too, Romeo" I wink, entering the airport with a last glance over my shoulder. This was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life, saying goodbye to the best and worst thing that was my life, Harry. We'd been through so fucking much, and now when we could have a chance at being together, a country was keeping us apart.

My mind was so confused right now, 50% of my brain was telling me 'Tia stay away' but the other half was saying 'He's ruined your life, don't let him ruin your new one' and I was torn between two halves, I had no idea what to do.