Chapter Forty Three.

TIA'S POV.
"Hey babe" Harry's cheery voice filled my phone.
"Hi" I whispered, I could tell by the way I've just spoke Harry can tell I'm upset.
My assumptions are correct and Harry automatically replies "Tia what is the matter? You're not yourself I know your not. What's happened?"
"My mums adopted two new children" I said, moving to the door shutting it so no nosy people could listen in. And I just know my mother would have a blue fit if she knew who I was talking to.
"How do you feel about that?" Harry's voice is so caring, it's the voice I longed for months ago to tell me everything was okay, to caress my face and tuck the loose strand of hair behind my ear, to cuddle me and tell me how much and how deeply in love he was with me. Just hearing the rasp in his deep British accent makes me fall in love all over again with him.
"Like she's replacing Emma" I whispered.
"T, I promise, I hand on heart promise, you'll always have a home with me! If you need a break or a little refreshing holiday for a while, you know where I live"
And my heart broke all over again because at this point, I knew I was in love with him all over again.
After a full 2 hours of laughing and chatting, Harry made me promise to call him soon, I hung up and I put my phone on charge. I removed my items of clothing and folded them up, before slipping into my comfy pyjamas.
Nicole and Charlotte were sharing a room across the hall from me and I decided, seen as though they were living with me and they were my new sisters, I had to build a relationship with them.
I unlocked my door and proceeded to move down the hall to the girls' room. I knocked quietly before stepping inside.
Nicole was sat on the floor with two barbie dolls and a plastic horse. Charlotte was laid on the bed with one of those realistic dolls, she was rocking it gently and 'soothing' it.
"Hi" I smiled, sitting on the edge of their bed.
"Hey" They said in unison.
"I wanted to introduce myself properly, I wanted you to know who I am in detail and I wanted to know who you girls are in detail"
I smiled again for what felt like the thousandth time.
"Nicole, do you want to start?" Charlotte whispered, laying her baby to the side of her extra gently.
Nicole nodded and took a seat next to her with her barbies in hand she took a deep breath and cleared her throat.
"My names Nicole Leanne James" She started. "I'm Twelve years old, Thirteen in Two months. I was put in foster care the day after my tenth birthday. My mother was extremely poor and couldn't afford food, a home and so we was living on streets. I never went to school as we couldn't afford it so I am extremely thick"
Nicole looked over towards Charlotte and Charlotte began. "I'm Charlotte, I'm Thirteen, Fourteen soon. Mother was very abusive, she abused me and my four brothers and sisters. My two brothers were adopted when I was Eight, my middle sister was taken when I was Ten and my baby sister who was 6 months old at the time, one of my mother's boyfriend's dropped her down the stairs and she died. I was finally taken by social services when I was Eleven and I was adopted twice, but both adoptions failed"
My heart broke hearing Charlotte and the tale of her little sisters death and tragic life.
"I'm Tia, I'm Twenty years old, I'm in a very complicated relationship with Harry, I miscarried my daughter Madison when I was 27 weeks pregnant and I lost my little sister when I was a child, she drowned in a pool on holiday"
Over an hour later into our conversation I excused myself with delivering two hugs to the pair of them, I went into my room and sat on my bed. I felt so more relieved that I had now bonded with my two new sisters. My time at university was starting again on Monday, it was the early hours of Sunday now and I needed to prepare myself for university starting up again tomorrow. I was graduating in the end of September and we were half way through September already. I still needed a new folder to put all my coursework inside, and I made a mental note to go straight to Kenya's shop on the market in the morning.
My phone lit up signalling I had received a text and an instant smile came to my face when I realised who it was from.
From: Harry🙈
Goodnight my beautiful girl. Take everything in your stride and keep your chin up! Glad you're in my life again babe, I love you for eternity💜
I got back into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face, finally feeling that feeling I'd wanted to have months before. Harry and I were okay for once.