Chapter Fifty

TIA'S POV.

"Well congratulations Mr and Mrs. Styles, you're having a beautiful little girl" I smiled at the sonographer presuming we were married and smiled even more at the news of our baby being a little girl.

"A gift from Maddie" Harry whispered, causing me to choke up. I nodded and smiled before placing a protective hand over my stomach. In five months time, a little girl would be in my arms and in our lives forever.

We walked back to the car hand in hand, no word was spoken.

"I wish Maddie could have met her" I whisper.

"I know babe, so do I" Harry smiles, "but just think, if Madison had been born, we wouldn't be having this baby"

"Remind me to ring my Mother when I get home, as much as I don't want to speak to her, I have to tell her about the baby"

HARRY'S POV

I watch Tia's face drop as I mention Madison's death and a positive outcome of the terrible tragedy. As much as Tia may not like it, what I said is true, if Madison hadn't of died, our new child wouldn't have been born.

When Tia mentioned her mother, my heart dropped. I knew the reason they had fallen out was some what remotely to do with me, because Karen couldn't stand me, which I could understand, I had cheated on her daughter and abandoned her when she needed me the most. But in the time that me and Tia had broken up, I realised how much I needed her and wanted her in my life.

TIA'S POV

We pull up outside WALMART and I get out and wait for Harry to park the car. A million thoughts are racing through my mind and I protectively place a hand over my bump, after finding out the sex of our baby we decided we would go buy some things and start getting ready for our arrival in 5 months time.

I pulled out a tiny pink cotton dress with white tights, matching pink pumps and a white headband.
"How cute will this look on her?" I smile holding it up against my stomach, showing Harry.

"Adorable" He smiles, before holding up a black wool top, denim skirt and black tights. "What about this?" I nod and smile back.

This had to be one of THE best days of my life, shopping for clothes for our baby and imagining what she'll look like whilst wearing them.

"Omg Tia Wilson, Harry Styles?" We turn around to four young teenagers stood behind us with eager grins. One had Blonde hair, one had brown hair, one had black hair and one had auburn coloured hair. "Can we have your autographs and a picture with you both? We are big fans"

"Of course you can my lovely" I smile, standing in the middle of them, wrapping my arms around their shoulders and doing a big cheesy grin at the camera.

"No way, would I be able to hold your bump?" The blonde one smiles.

"Of course you can" They each place a hand on my stomach and Harry stands behind me with his hands on my hips.

"Thank you so much" They all reply.

"We honestly can't thank you enough, both of you, for making us believe we can get through anything and we are strong! I know your child will make it Tia, you haven't to worry" The brunette says, then they walk off.

We purchased over 50 different outfits ranging from baby rompers, to pretty summer dresses, to jeans and casual tops. Harry even managed to find a baby all-in-one that says 'Harry Styles' 1 fan', which when found Harry had held it up and said this is definitely true, Daddy's little number one fan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIA'S POV

We pull up outside our house, just as my phone starts ringing, I quickly answer it and unlock the front door. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is Kevin Peter" A deep voice replies.

"Oh hello Mr. Peter, what can I do for you?" It is such a nice surprise hearing from my old boss, especially one I worked for for such a short amount of time and had such a strong connection with.

"Hello Miss. Wilson, I was just wondering if there was any chance you would like to come in and work a few shifts for some cash?"

"Please call me Tia, that would be lovely thank you Mr. Peter" I smile and do a giddy dance. "When do you want me to start?"

"Is tomorrow morning at 8AM okay?"

"Sounds good, I'll meet you in your old office, good bye"
I hang up and put my phone back into my purse.

"Who was that babe?" Harry calls, bringing in the last of the shopping into the living room.

"Mr. Peter. My old boss" I reply "he was wondering if I could work a few shifts for him"

"Do you think you can manage?" Harry says, referring to the fact that I am 6 months pregnant.

"Harry, my due date isn't for another 4 months. I could climb a mountain I'm that healthy"

"It's not just your health I'm worried about sweetheart" Harry replies, obviously linking this to Madison's death.
I shake my head and grab a few bags before taking them to the nursery.
"Seen as though you don't go back on tour until next month I was wondering if you and the other boys would help decorate the nursery?"
Harry nods and places the last 2 bags on the floor. Harry whispers "I'll see what I can do" before pulling out his phone and tapping away on the keyboard.

We hang up the last dress inside the small wardrobe and I put the last pair of shoes into the drawer. Staring down at my small producing bump, I smile fondly at the thought of myself and Harry married with children running around.
"What names were you thinking of?" Harry smiles.
"I like Adrianna-Marie" I bite my lip. "Do you?"
"It's a beautiful name, for our beautiful girl" Harry smiles again.
"Her nicknames can be Ade or Addie" I whisper and Harry nods.

"TIANAAAAAAA" I hear a cheerful voice yell, and I am suddenly folded into a large hug.

"Hey Louis" I smile, Louis places his hand onto my stomach and cradles it.
"Why don't you ask Eleanor for one?" I joke.
"Haha, um, about me and Eleanor, we're not together anymore T"
"What? Why?" I stutter.
"She cheated" Louis whispers.

*Left it on a cliffhanger whoops I'm so mean😉. Will update later on tonight*