Chapter Nine.

"You are lucky" Harry scoffs. "I nearly drove off" I avert my eyes to find the time. The stereo flashes, 8:36
"Oh please you've been waiting 6 minutes, get over it"
"Well I was about to say you look nice but fuck you" He snaps.
"I see you are still in that irritable prick mood you was in earlier"
Harry exhales slowly, the traffic lights turn to green and he starts up his engine again.
The awkward silence is broken as Harry's phone starts to ring. The caller ID showing. Kendall Jenner.
"Hello?" Harry says, holding the phone between his shoulder and ear, both hands on the wheel. I pull my dress down a bit and restyle my hair bringing two sides onto different shoulders.
"Yeah I'll be there" He says. "Yeah Tia's coming too"
Hearing my name I suddenly stop, why was Kendall asking if I was coming? Mari-Anne must of arranged it.
"Yeah okay, thanks, I'll see you in about 5 minutes then, okay bye" He ends the call and throws his phone back into the dashboard.
"I'm sorry okay?" Harry finally says.
"Whatever" I snap, not in the mood to talk to him.
The silence returns, however we have pulled up into a parking lot next to 'Bar 21'. I jump out the car and slam the door shut. Walking quickly to get away from Him, my heels clicking away as I walk.
"Tia" Harry yells. "There's paps all over the fucking building, you'll need to hold my hand"
He grips my hand and laces our fingers together. The paps finally coming into sight.
"Tia is it true Harry cheated on you last night?" My stomach moves. If only they knew the situation. I could tell Mari-Anne and this would all be over. Everybody would know the real lying cheating brat they worshipped.
"Harry did you enjoy your lap dance"
"Harry do you still have the hickey from Hayden?"
"Harry did you have sex with Kendall?" My heart drops. No matter how hard I try to convince myself that I don't love Harry, news of him and another girl, especially Kendall, together having sex makes my stomach turn.
"Kiss me" He snaps. He moves his hand to my back, I place my hand in his hair and our lips connect. We stay like this for a few seconds before Harry pulls away. "Is that enough proof for ya'" He spits, storming off into the cluv, me following at his heels.
He kissed me for the paps, and only the paps, he doesn't love me, I keep reminding myself but it's no use, I've fallen in love with the selfish, curly haired beauty the whole nation loves.
I follow Harry to a table, I recognise the other 4 members of One direction, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall. And sat beside Niall is my bestfriend, Beth. She gives me a sympathy look as I notice Harry is nowhere to be seen. Probably with Her, Kendall, the bitch.

----------------------------------------

As the night goes on me and Beth get more drunk, I down my vodka and decide it's time to make Harry jealous. He's sat at the bar with Kendall, it's time.
I make my way onto the dance floor, grabbing anybody I can find, not even looking who and kissing them. Our lips connect and we passionately kiss, but I don't feel the spark like I feel with Harry. I pull away, wanting to see my mysterious kisser. Zayn.
"I came to see if you was okay, but now I know your more than okay" He grins. "That was incredible" I nod and try to find Harry.
"I've um got to go" I say, pulling away from Zayn's grasp.
I retreat to the bar and look around. Two drunken men are sitting by the bar, a young couple are making out in a booth. Where's Beth when you need her?
I look away and catch onto the sight of Harry, his gaze already on mine expect he looks angry. Kendall sways by his side, her lower region all over his crotch, I look away in disgust. A second later I feel a hand on my shoulder. My eyes meet with the Green ones I was staring at minutes ago. Harry.
"Outside, Now!" He snaps. Dragging my arm through the hot and drunken crowd, body's sway effortlessly and couples make out messily amongst them.
The cold air blasts my face, it's refreshing compared to the hot and sweaty club.
"What the fuck was that?" Harry spat. I just look at him in amusement. Jealously in his eyes.
"You kissed Zayn to make me jealous, what are you, four?" He says, running a hand through his hair. "Trying to make me jealous"
"Well it obviously worked" I say, placing my hand on my hip and balancing against the wall.
His eyes roam around my face before landing on my lips. They stared there for a while, did he want to kiss me?
My thoughts are confirmed as His lips crash against mine, we make out heavily and messily.
I move my hands to the back of his neck as his tongue sweeps my lips for entrance to my mouth. I grant him access and he pulls my legs up around his waist. His hands roam around my body, landing on my thighs. He trails them up, just as I think he's going to touch me there and then, paparazzi come round the corner.
"TIA, HARRY" They scream.
"Fuck" Harry curses, gripin my hand and racing towards the black cab waiting outside the club. "Drive" He snaps, mumbling our address.
My minds a complete mess, Harry liked Kendall, I was sure of it, but why did he kiss me?
We stop outside my flat and Harry pays the fare, I unlock my door and we step inside. I feel glad that I put on my heating as we escape the chilly bite from the Winter Weather.
"Do you mind if I stay?" Harry says, removing his jacket and hanging it up before stepping out his shoes and putting them on the shoe rack.
"Sure" I say, copying Harry. "My bedroom is upstairs and too the left"
Harry nods, his footsteps echo in the halls as he races up the stairs.
I follow him and watch as he slides into bed and faces the wall. I slip into my pyjamas checking Harry's not watching every so often.
"Didn't know you liked lace so much?" He chuckles, my face flushes a deep red.
"Mhm" I nodded, sliding under the covers, pulling them to my chin and readjusting the pillow. Harry pulls me closer and I snuggle into his bare chest. Falling asleep to the sound of Harry's soft snores.