Chapter Three

TIA'S POV.
"I'm sorry" I whispered, the feeling of dread and sickness overcoming me. "I can't do this"
I raced out the room as fast as I could, "Tia babe come back" I could hear Beth screaming my name, but no way was I putting the whole 'Direction' fandom and Harry and MYSELF, through this.
Reaching the door, I forgot about the paparazzi and pushed through the massive crowd of fans.
"TIA! TIA OVER HERE! TIA!" I was blinded by the flashes of the camera.
"So are you Harry's new girl?" A petite brunette holding a microphone asked.
"No" The feeling of sickness and dread returning.
"Why were you holding hands earlier then?" She smirked, edging the microphone closer into my face.
"Me and Harry do NOT go out, now can you just leave it?" I spat, and pushed past her and the other nosy interviewers.
"Tee" Harry yelled. "Tia come back"
His voice sounded so distressed, but there was no way I could do this to him and his fans.. what about me anyway? I have exams to complete, finals to finish, I have everything here. Why would I get involved with Harry? It would just bring me trouble with the fans and I would never lead a normal life again!
"Harry" I sighed, turning a corner, I could hear his boots slamming against the ground, he was trying to catch up with me. "I can't do this"
"Yes, you can" Harry grasped my hand, pulling me into him. Years ago this was my dream, to have Harry hold me by the waist, our bodies connecting, gazing so lovingly into each others eyes. But I wasn't 15 anymore, I was 17. I had everything going for me, why would I give it all up for a fake relationship?
"Harry, I don't want to be your girlfriend" I spat, His face went pale, dropping me from his grip he turned away.
"You are so selfish Tia" He whispered. "I could give you anything you want, but your dropping me for some stupid grades? Are you fucking kidding me?"
"This is exactly why" I yelled. "Your a disgusting pig"
He shook his head, I carried on walking. I guess you could say I loved him, but calling me selfish when all I want to do is achieve the best in life? No.
"Tia I'm sorry" Harry whispered, ignoring him, I unlocked my door and went to slam it in his face, but he was quick and edged round it before I had chance.
"Get out!" Wow I couldn't believe I was kicking the one and only, Mr. Harry Styles out of my flat.
"Not until you agree to give us a shot"
"Harry, millions of girls will be heartbroken" I sighed. "I used to hate seeing you with another girl, especially Taylor Swift"
"Arr, so you ARE a directioner!" He smiled, the grin reaching his eyes, causing his dimples to escape. God he is so hot!
"Maybe" I grinned back.
Okay so maybe I could give this a shot.

*Thank you all for reading this. So I was thinking Tarry.. Tirry? Let me know some names. I love you all And will give a shoutout to those who share this and get me more views. Would mean a lot💖*