Chapter Seventeen.

HARRY'S POV.

I wake up before Tee does and I go to her kitchen and put on the kettle. Poring myself and Tia a fresh cup of tea I move back to the sofa, holding them.
Last night I told Tia I loved her, even though I doubt she heard me. I feel so bad for hanging round with Kendall when I have Tia. I mean the sex that me and Kendall had wasn't even worth the feeling that rI got from comforting Tia last night. If that prick Kelvin or whatever he's called rings her again, I'll be flying over to Texas myself and fucking him up.
I tuck a loose strand of Tia's ponytail behind her ear and kiss her forehead it creases under my touch and she opens her eyes.

TIA'S POV.

Harry told me he loved me last night. Harry loves me and I love him.
"Hey" He smiles. He's holding my favourite mug in his hand. I take it off him and have a sip.

"Good morning" I nod. "What times it?"
"Half six" Harry answers. "I have a meeting with Management and you have work. Your phone went off this morning, it woke me up"
I stop in my tracks, praying He didn't see the unknown Id.
"Oh" I clear my throat. "Who was it?"
"Three missed calls; Two from your Mum, one from Him and a text message from a Mr. Peter requesting you work earlier this morning and have tomorrow off"
I nod. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm glad I have it off so I can go to the mall and pack my bags and prepare for the flight to England on Saturday.
"Thank you, well I'd best get ready then" I smile, he puts his mug back in the sink and gives me a kiss goodbye. It's short and simple.
I get ready for work quickly and drive as fast as I can, without speeding.
"Good morning Tia" Kelli greets me as I enter the building.
"Good morning Kelli"
The elevator seems to take forever and I am practically running to my desk. With 1 minute to spare I sit down.
"Your in a hurry?" Layla's voice makes me jump. "And 3 hours early?"
"Yeah Mr. Peter asked me to come in early so I can have tomorrow off" I explain.
"That's nice" Layla smiles. "What are you doing with your day off?"
"Preparing and packing for my holiday on Saturday" It feels nice to say holiday.
"Oh yeah, your going to England with Harry, right?"
"How did you know?" I can feel my jaw dropping.
"It's all over google Tia" Layla chuckles. "With dating the Harry Styles you can never have a private life"
I nod, I don't know wether to be happy or sad that my life is no longer private. I carry on with my manuscripts completing all 6 within 7 hours I'm done. Layla left at 3, and wished me a good Holiday, I finish at 5 and leave. I meet Harry at my house and we watch movies on Netflix and order pizza. The day is over fairly quickly and we fall asleep together.

**Warning guys there will be smut in the chapters to come, so if you don't like that sort of thing I suggest you skip a few chapters or something. This will be the only warning throughout the whole book. Thanks for reading, love you all**