Nobara SFW Alphabet

Word Count: 1082

A= Affection (How affectionate are they?) Very. When y'all are walking down the street she's got at least a hand on yours, or your arms are linked. When you greet each other she loves to just hug you

B= Beginning (How would the relationship start?) Everything is ok on the surface, but everything you do lowkey flusters her. Doesn't matter the gender. Like a light blush when she turns away.

C=Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?) Loves cuddling. For girls she likes to be little spoon. For guys she doesn't care. Loves it when you play with her hair though. Melts a bit if you rub circles anywhere. 

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) I guess so. She wants to enjoy her youth so not yet. But she doesn't want to fight all that much either. She can cook kinda. I think she'd be better at cleaning. She knows where everything is. 

E=Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) Straightforward. She'll tell you in person because she thinks the both of you deserve that respect.

F= Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) Lowkey thinks commitment is the only way. She wouldn't mind getting married early. I think out of everyone she'd be the quickest. 20's.

G= Gentle (How gently are they, both physically and emotionally?) If you're a guy, just a tad bit rough. Just a tad bit. She doesn't wear her heart on her sleeves that's why. Even with a girl she wouldn't sugar coat anything.

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) Loves hugs. Just arms hooked if your walking. But loves them.  She does it very often but not if either of you have blood on each other. Her hugs are tight and close. Like if she were to let you go you'd disappear. 

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) Pretty fast. Surprisingly not romantic either. She does it casually like it was a Saturday.

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?) Gets hella jealous. Big pouty baby from five feet away. But also knows your hers.

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?) Loving. A reminder that she's there. She likes to kiss your shoulder if she's hugging you from behind. She loves to be kissed on the cheek. Feels simple but very cute. 

L= Little ones (How are they around children?) It's very 50/50. She hates loud crying kids, but if the kid is sweet she'll be sweet back. Like she'll be very civil at first and will try to make the kid comfortable, but if they're a brat to her she'll be a brat back.

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?) Beauty routine where? If you don't want in with her she'll understand but will enjoy if you'll get up early to do it with her.

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?) Night routines that are instigated by you. Like she does them normally but you just sit down with her and take  off her makeup. Maybe a face mask will go with it all too.

O= Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?) With all the talking she does about the things she loves and hates, she doesn't reveal much about her true problems. She doesn't reveal it slowly when she is ready to open up. It's like a 'Hey listen up!'

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?) Gets angry pretty easily. But goes away much faster than it comes. Like she crosses her arms and turns away but if she knows your sorry she'll come crying back. 

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?) She remembers everything you say. You say you like crepes from that store in the middle of Roppongi? She'll pass by 'accidently' and get some for you.

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) When you hold hands for the first time. She thought it would be when you guys do something daring or extravagant but that scene where you hold her hand for the first time can't just seem to leave her mind...

S= Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) Very protective of you. You're one of the only people where she'd risk her body and life for. She prefers when your right behind her, back to back, and you're fighting. There's just something reassuring.

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?) Puts too much effort sometimes. She wants everything to be perfect and gets annoyed when something goes wrong. She's really good with getting gifts though. She just knows. Day to day she's decent. Like she's not going overboard but it's there. 

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) If she keeps dying her hair, it'll get fried. 

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?) Very concerned with her looks. Not a strand out of place, but she knows that. Her confidence is unrivalled. You on the other, she chose you for a reason. It's obvious that you look deemable to be seen in public in. She thinks your perfect and doesn't see why you need to change anything.

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) She rarely lets people in but she'd keep going. She'd keep going with a part of drifting away in each conversation because her mind will go back to you.

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) Idk why but she goes feral when her partner lets her but eyeliner on them. Just loves the look on them.

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?) Misogyny. Just ew...

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?) Deadass sleeps with a satin eye mask. Secretly loves it when you pull it off her face in the middle of the night just to see her face.