Nanami SFW Alphabet

Word Count: 1444

I actually wasn't gonna do this for awhile but since I got a request, why not?

A= Affection (How affectionate are they?) He usually never initiates it unless either a). He's had a tired day, but most of the time you're beckoning him to come closer anyways, or b). he notices something's off with you if you're overthinking, or feeling insecure he'll have you come sit on his lap while he holds you. Other than that, not much comes from him. Maybe a chaste kiss goodbye in the morning. Also when you're in public and he notices you feel uncomfortable he'll have an arm around you or holding your hand. 

B= Beginning (How would the relationship start?) Pretty civil and simple. If you're both too busy to see each other during the day expect a phone call. He's not necessarily shy just a bit reserved.

C=Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?) Big spoon, big spoon, big spoon. Did I mention big spoon? You know how some people like the feeling of a weighted blanket? Same thing for him and he likes the feeling of your whole body just on top of him sometimes. 

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) Y'all....Nanami in an apron. Like JUST THINK ABOUT IT. Suit and all with an apron. That being said I don't think he has time to cook before you came along. But like he can learn really easily. 

E=Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) Face to face, straight up. But he's really nice about it an mature. He probably does it somewhere private so you don't get embarrassed. 

F= Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) He's very hesitant of commitment because he knows this line of life isn't safe. Like he doesn't want to just start everything to leave you one day by yourself. It would probably take reassurances from Gojo that there aren't many powerful cursed spirits on the rise, and the overall balance of power was in favor with the sorcerers for Nanami to feel safe enough to tie the knot.

G= Gentle (How gently are they, both physically and emotionally?) So gentle with you. Very patient too, but only for you. I see his partner as the type who has a lot of ideas and thoughts whom verbally expresses it a lot and he'll just sit there and listen. In bed though....that's another story.

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) Please give him hugs. Like he needs them from you. He does it a lot after a long day and when he meets you in the morning in the kitchen. His hugs are always warm and passionate, sensual yet sweet. 

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) Not very fast understandably. He wants to be sure you're the one and that this relationship will stay. When he does do it, it's just right.

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?) Doesn't get jealous fast. He has a respectable position in the shaman world so a lot of people actually look up to him. When he does get a bit miffed though, expect an arm wrapped your shoulders, pulling you closer to him with a straight face. 

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?) His kisses don't feel innocent, more so loving. Experienced. Sure. Grounded. He likes to kiss your palms. Just gingerly grasps your hand, lifting it up to place a sensual kiss on the soft skin, before finally making eye contact. I don't know why but he likes to be kissed on his shoulders. Just brings him a little shivers and actual feelings. But yes, broad shoulders man likes to be kissed on the shoulders.

L= Little ones (How are they around children?) Stares the child down. The child stares at him. I think he would just stand there while the kid runs in circles around him or tries to climb him. Very protective of children though. If he did have kids he'd probably be the strict parent but something I think people forget when they write Nanami as a dad is the fact that he doesn't think the kid should grow up too fast. Like he still wants them to enjoy their youth. 

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?) Arms wrapped around you closely, bringing you closer. Rhythmically rise of his chest above your head. The beats of his heart. 

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?) I think it would be rare that Nanami has time to spend the night with you since he's so busy but when he does he doesn' t mind if you do your skin care routine with him. Actually feels very relaxed. 

O= Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?) He wouldn't be the type to just blurt everything out obviously. I feel like if he deems the time right to talk about it, he'll do so. Like if something triggers a memory, he'll reveal something small. 

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?) Doesn't get angered easily. He's really patient. If he does get angry he'd probably go away to cool off. Don't follow him. He's being mature and not fueling this arguing further so give him time. 

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?) Super observanttttt. He does remember that time you mentioned you liked this flower or this smell or this cake. 

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) He likes the quiet, quaint, simple moments. I think sunrise. When he gets to watch your features soften themselves as you sleep. 

S= Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) Pretty protective but not overbearing. Worries for you a lot. If he has to go on a long mission, like several weeks, he'll quietly mention it to Gojo and the senior would immediately get it. Annoyingly so. Although he doesn't think he really needs it, doesn't mind if you show you care for him either. Doesn't mind a partner who checks behind him for him. 

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?) He's not an extravagant person. But when it comes to these things he puts a lot of meaningful thought to it. He's not there a lot but puts the effort that he knows will be worth your happiness. When it comes to everyday tasks he doesn't slack off necessarily, just not the same as special occasions. 

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) I think he spaces out sometimes and has this sudden feeling that something bad is gonna happen. He comes back when you nudge him a bit though. 

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?) He's not concerned about his own looks. He looks presentable and goes on with his life. Of course he does not care about what you look. He only cares that you know that you're perfect, beautiful, and handsome. 

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) I think even after you're gone, there will be fleeting moments where he's thinking about you. He's careful with who he brings into his life and you leaving is a good chunk.  

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) I think he kinda goes feral for you doing his tie for him. Like just you putting a hand on it. Doing it for him in the morning. Pulling him in for a kiss while pulling that tie. Checking him after a battle, slowly unwrapping the bloodied tie while muttering about him getting hurt. 

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?) I don't think he'd mind an extroverted partner just not someone who expects him to always be there because that would just stress him out more. Not someone clingy. 

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?) He used to barely get any sleep before meeting you. You'd lowkey force him to get some rest which he's actually grateful for.