Getou SFW Alphabet

Word Count: 1699

A= Affection (How affectionate are they?) He doesn't mind it, but isn't pushy about it either. Like, he's just got expectations about the relationship. Like how he holds your hand in public for your safety, and so you don't get lost. (It's also because he likes the feeling of your hand in his) He gives the standard affection like kisses in the morning, morning hugs and such. But he also shows his affection by remembering stuff. Remembering you liked these flowers. Remembering that you liked this certain type of sweet. 

B= Beginning (How would the relationship start?) He looks calm on the outside, like if you feel flustered for going into the relationship he'll tell you it's fine, and it's all good. In reality he's dying just as much as you as well, just isn't showing it. His awareness goes up ten folds and he just starts noticing things about you and what you surround yourself with if he didn't before. 

C=Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?) Doesn't mind cuddling. He finds it soothing to have your weight on top of him, no matter what. Likes to hold you close if y'all are lying on something like a bed or a couch. In his mind he thinks that cuddling should be on a soft surface, but isn't exclusive. Like he usually doesn't go up to hug you randomly, you'd probably have to do that to him because he's lowkey... unaware that standing up and cuddling exists...? The only time he'll hug you standing up is from behind when he just wants to quickly feel you and smell your scent. 

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) PLEASE. Apron Getou. Dilf Getou. We've seen it all. Getou doesn't mind a domestic life, he loves it. But at the same time he's hesitant for your safety. He's an only child and probably cook. I see him as a bit neater than Gojo so Imma guess he can clean too. 

E=Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) Probably very politely because he cares about your dignity. He'll be nice about it of course but he'll be firm. He'll be quick to get to the point and get it over with. 

F= Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) The idea doesn't necessarily scare him, your safety does. At the same time he's confident in his power and ability to protect you. I also feel like his partner would be somewhat clever in some way so he wouldn't have to worry much. Wouldn't be getting married soon though. Your sake, and the world's.

G= Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?) Anywhere but the bed? Then yes very gentle. Loves caressing your face gently. He's very patient and will go along with what you say, even if it's preposterous. If he has to tell you something important he'll be real casual about it. 

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) He's okay with giving them, feels better receiving. I feel like he'd be walking around with his signficant other attached to his side like a Koala bear, no matter the size– bigger, smaller, shorter, taller, doesn't matter. Lowkey is happy that he is strong enough to hold your weight.

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) Not very fast, and it's not because he's shy about it. Just likes to do stuff at the right time. Ends up not doing it at the right time though. You probably have said it to him a dozen times before he ever does, because he was saving it for that right time, but it never comes. It doesn't happen at the right time because he accidentally says it one day while he's casually talking because he's like that. A casual "because love you very much, and then I–" all heart stops.

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?) Nahhhh. Like he knows he's canonically popular with the girls, and for an INTJ that is very amusing because he can sweet talk people very fucking well. The only time he'll be a bit iffy is with Gojo, because he acknowledges that cocky bastard's beauty. But not really, just gets annoyed if Gojo gets too touchy with you.