Different Ask • Matchups• CLOSED

I'm making a new ask page because I love stressing myself. Anyways this one's different from the last one in that you can request for yourself and headcanons of who I think would go well with you.

It's basically like one of those Tumblr posts. I'm new to Tumblr but I'd love to do those requests but I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Until then I'll be working from something more comfortable like Wattpad. 

If you would like for me to give you a matchup please state your personality type, enneagram type, zodiac sign, favorite subjects (two 2) in school, your personality overall, your hobbies, what your likes or dislikes in a partner is, and your ideal date (doesn't have to be first date). 

Tbh the more descriptive the better. I take your likes and dislikes into account and the personality type. Subjects kinda matter too but isn't the driving force. 

If you do not know your personality type then that's okay! Based on your personality overall I could give you my opinion on what I think it is (INTJ, ESFP, etc.) Understand that it is my opinion and shouldn't be treated as the real thing. I guess for a lot of characters and I usually get them right though, but don't take it too literally. If you don't know your personality type and you would like for me to guess then please state it. 

The good thing about this versus tumblr is the basically unlimited character count. You can be as descriptive as you like and I'll create a oneshot to fit you. 

If you want a match up please do it on this page to make everything neat. 

****So at the moment it's closed because I have a lot of matchups to go through and I also have a life. I'll open it again when I don't have any more requests though.****