Match Up #15 • starry skies

Word count: 790

Thank you to @-w4t3rs7c for requesting!

Intp-t/intp,5, libra ( sorry I just noticed I put my sign wrong ) , history,English , I'm very lazy struggle with deadline and just whole stuff of unorganised. I'm very quite I would say but once I'm with my friends I'm quite lively and smiley. I struggle with my mental health I would like a partner who wouldn't mind that along with someone who's quite the a partner who wouldn't mind that along with someone who's quite the opposite of me. I'm really into aliens and science stuff even thought it's not my fav subjects. I like someone who would be bubbly but also can be serious. I wouldn't mind if they stud up for what/who they believe with I would be their every step of the way unless they don't stick up for me or they treat me with absolute disrespect. I don't mind if they don't think we are equals but if they treat me like I'm the floor then no theirs only so much I can take of that. I would like someone who I can just babble onto about aliens and stuff along those lines. My favourite colour is dark blue/blue and I really like the winter so I would like a partner who when it comes cold I can't lock hands with and just walk around in the snow enjoying our favourite music. I'm not very picky when it comes to people as long as their nice and don't actually have bad beliefs or intentions I'm pretty sure we will get along. My ideal date is probably either a picnic in the shade on a sunny day or a walk in the snow on a cold winters day. 

•...•...•

Ehhhhh I was teetering off of Gojo, Itadori, and Getou. Woah, very different people. 

Ultimately I settled on Itadori. Dunno why but Itadori is very compatible with people. For the things he's interested he'll babble on for ours. He isn't one to judge, more so acts like he's judging but he doesn't actually care. 

This boy's stamina reaches out into his patience. If he has to keep reminding you that you're amazing and that you shouldn't be second guessing yourself he will. He'll stay up all night for you, because he loves you. 

Boy doesn't really have a preference for anything, but as someone who's athletic he likes the summer. That being said he doesn't mind the winter. He also doesn't get cold much so he's very willing to walk with you. 

No one in JJK is pure, everyone's fucked up in a way. But that's okay because they have good intentions which I hope is good enough for you. 

About science...he's not the best in school. It's canon too. But if he notices that you're very interested in something he'll try his best. I also see him as someone also interested in aliens and other theories. 

He's often seen with a smile, laughing with his friends, but he's also found with a distant look. He can be serious when needed but if you need a distraction he's more than willing to do something stupid to make you laugh. 

Why I was considering Gojo was because he's bubbly

Why I was considering Gojo was because he's bubbly...kinda. There's kinda a misconception about that with him but he's pretty smiley. But I was also considering him because he's very into science and I doubt astronomy isn't one of them. He's more into astrophysics but at least he'll understand your vocabulary (surprisingly).

I didn't fully say him because he isn't...nice....not really. To be nice is to be polite in a way. Gojo's not nice. Because of his upbringing I guess he'd know how to be polite should the occasion arise but he's sick of being fake. He's more blunt and tell you as is. It's almost cruel sometimes because lack of politeness is lack of care. And I don't think you need that. 

Gojo's kindness, which means to care, is his willingness to still be there for you. He's never really left anyone, he just gets caught up with stuff. 

But his beliefs are wonky. He used to treat everything as a duty, because that was all his life was. A chore. So he'll have trouble empathizing with you. 

Hands down if I were to pair you up with anyone other than Itadori, it would be Gojo.  

•...•...•

I was also considering Getou, since he isn't your conventional INTJ, and can be seen being goofy and silly, but he's a bit serious for you. He's not bubbly or outgoing. Just not plain I guess. He'd probably summon creatures for you to observe as well.