Match #8 • Jealous of a Cat

Word Count: 2771

Thank you to @BaKuHoE109 for requesting!

Spoiler warnings for the manga. 

• INTP-T• Cancer• Art, English and Science (couldn't choose between English and science)• The first moment you see me I'm this quiet, reserved person, but the second we start talking- BOOM- I 'm the most annoying bitch you've ever met. I'd say my personality is pretty chaotic, but chaotic in a controlled way if that makes any sense, and I'm also known to be quite sarcastic most of the time. I try my best to be polite and make new friends, but at the end of the day I honestly just stick to the only three people I consider friends, and everyone else is more like an acquaintance to me. I love creating mayhem with my closest friend, and we've honestly done the weirdest things (eg: once we printed out a bunch of those funny stickers that people often use for WhatsApp and we just randomly stuck them around everywhere. Like literally everywhere. In the bathrooms, on a random bus, on a staircase railing, on a fire extinguisher 🧍‍♀️). I'm pretty much goofing around half the time, but I also do have a more serious side when push comes to shove. I really enjoy debating, and am actually good at it. I'm also normally quite straightforward, so I tend to tell it as it is most of the time, and I have no issue calling someone out on their crap because sometimes the idiocy and ignorance of people makes me want to bleach my brain. Even though I seem like I'm on crack half the time, I know when to be my chaotic self and when to compose myself. • In a partner I think I would like someone who matches my chaotic energy - they should be fully prepared to just randomly go to Macdonalds for a McFlurry at 3 in the morning. I would love someone with a sense of humor who can definitely make me laugh. Physical affection and reassurance is also something I would like- someone who lets me know he cares for me is always nice. • My ideal date would be a trip to a cat café or a bakery, and then an indoor night with snacks, a pillow fort, and a movie (+cuddling if they are okay with it ofc).

•...•...•

Ahhhh I was so excited to write yours. I'm so surprised I haven't overlapped characters in my matchups yet. For you, I'm matching you with Getou.

Getou has the personality type INTJ which I think fits him pretty well. I've said previously although he's smart and intelligent, he's not actually trying to find a bookworm partner. That being said, I just don't think he has a preference in that sense. 

I know people tend to picture Gojo and Getou as opposites, Gojo as the bratty troublemaker and Getou tagging along to stop Gojo from his antics. That's not true if you actually read Gojo's past arc. They are both equally chaotic, and as the great comparisons between Ravenclaw and Slytherin has stated, Ravenclaw's schemes are just as strategic and clever as Slytherin. The difference is that Ravenclaw doesn't get caught. 

We see this with Getou being just as cocky as Gojo before the star plasma events. At the same time Getou can actually see the difference and doesn't let feelings cloud his judgments. He calls Gojo out for being too rude to the elders. 

So yes, humor and chaotic energy is there. And have you seen the way he takes care of his two daughters???? Head pats for DAYS

To the Oneshot:

"This is your new student, L/N Y/N from now on. Welcome her to the class," Masamichi gestured to you as you bowed to the three person class. The girl with brown hair cut to her chin sat with her head on her hand, a lollipop sticking out of her mouth. Next to her was a boy with snow white hair and black sunglasses concealing his eyes. He was manspreading in his seat, an arm  placed behind his chair as he sat leisurely. Next to him was a boy with black hair pulled back into a bun and bangs on the left side of his head. It was the gauges in each of his ear that was the most noticeable feature on him.