Match Up #4

Word Count: 1789

Thank you to @Maizeq0 for requesting!

-INTP-T-Aries-English and history-Severe resting bitch face who is very intimidating in the beginning but after getting used to your presence for a few hours I'll start loosing up and becoming a unique weird crackhead. I give a lot of tough love so although I'm very supportive I also make sure I push my friends. I have a habit of pushing my own self and expecting too much of myself and have a lot of bottled emotions I feel afraid to let out in fear that it's being weak. I'm similar to the badass mom group of the friend where I'm honest and straightforward with advice and can come off very strongly. - Drawing, reading, watching anime, listening to music while staring out the window at the scenery, taking walks in quiet parks, walking or staying in libraries and cafes. - I would like it if he's gentle and patient. He would be able to bring out the calm and quiet parts of me. Someone who cares for me very much and isn't afraid to show it. My love languages are quality time and acts of services so I'd prefer it if my partner does not rush me with intimacy although hand holding, head pats, and hugs work out. I would also like it if he doesn't demand too much emotional explanation from me as that often causes anxiety and stress bc I'm bad at expressing my emotions. Someone who is understanding and can read me. - My ideal date would be to stargaze or cuddle indoors while just talking and laughing, reminiscing over memories and imagining what our future could be like. -Dislikes: Someone who wouldn't give me freedom, gets jealous easily, someone who would raise their voice at me. Someone who is controlling, similar to Naoya Zenin.

Aww this kinda hit home for me since we're very much alike. I was teetering off two options but out of the two I think Okkotsu's the one that would best fit you. Just based off of everything as a whole, I think you'd do very well with him.

He's not really an academic (canonically is pretty average in school) but he'd gladly take you to coffee dates. 

As he passes by windows of stores, you're always on his mind, dark blue eyes on the look out for a new book. 

He's an INFJ, so his intuition is uncanny, although it's mainly for himself (dom: introverted intuition) he's highly sensitive and is very empathetic. 

His patience for others is boundless, although it may a bit short for himself sometimes. He holds a lot of responsibility and holds himself accountable for that. He will always see the best in you no matter what you try. He's the kind of person to hold his heart on his sleeve, perpetually loving with his all. 

At the same time I've noticed that ENTP's and INTP's are both very capable of seeing potential in people. That's just something your personality type is good at. In films and TV, ENTP and INTP are almost never the main character, but a very close side character because of their effectiveness. 

I'm heavily basing this on your first meet which I've already written about since your personality is very much what his significant other would be like. 

To the Oneshot:

He was fiddling with his hands when you first saw him. Pursed lips, eyebrows pointed downwards, dark blue eyes wide with fear. Pathetic. 

Who's that supposed to be?

"He's actually a special grade," Gojo said from behind you. You snapped your eyes at the white haired cat. You hated when he did that. 

"Is it him that's the special grade, or the spirit attached to him?" you mumbled under your breath. That spirit behind him wasn't something easily hideable. 

Gojo only laughed. "You're too harsh Y/N-chan." You only rolled your eyes. Since when were they on first name basis?

You turned your head to look at him again, this time making direct eye contact. He widened his eyes before turning away. You only moved your eyes down to notice his right foot that was rapidly tapping itself on the floor. Anxious.