Sukuna SFW alphabet

Word Count: 1541

A= Affection (How affectionate are they?) He giving it to you? Not very much. He just doesn't initiate it all that much. Like physically touching you wise, if you're thinking physical touch as affection. He does show his affections in other ways though. I think it's in the form of little gifts. Like you wake up and a small wrapped basket of your favorite sweets sitting on the table. Or it's a book. Or it's a stuffed animal he noticed the other day and thought of you. 

B= Beginning (How would the relationship start?) Lol you didn't even know you were together until you were actually talking to people. Like Sukuna thought y'all were together, like established relationship and all, BUT IT WASN'T ESTABLISHED AT ALL. Like mans woke up one morning and was like 'aight. I guess we together now' and just never told you. I guess it was different back then but he tells you you're together when you're mid conversation with people. 

C=Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?) Never initiates it. I'm pretty sure his significant other would be the type to cling to him anyways, or at least be near him at all times. Always has to be big spoon if you do cuddle. Flat out refuses to be coddled.

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) I think he knows the mechanics of how to cook, but is too lazy. Like I feel like he'll yell at you if you're cooking something wrong and then fix it himself, but he still needs someone who can cook well. 

E=Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) I don't see him being very gentle about it, if he even tells you before leaving at all. He'd be very curt about it, very quick.

F= Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) Doesn't really like the idea of officiating anything. Thinks that since he's already agreed to be with you, then it's final. Nothing more needed.

G= Gentle (How gently are they, both physically and emotionally?) Not really...to any of that. He's really blunt when he's expressing his opinions to you. He might be a bit insensitive about it. 

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) He doesn't do it often, but when he does wanna hold something expect to just be pulled into his lap, and have his arms wrapped around your middle, his head resting on your shoulder or something, absolutely not making eye contact. 

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) Does he ever say it? Huh? Is that in his vocabulary? I'm not sure...

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?) Not very actually. Just very possessive. He's soley, and completely confident in his ability, probably more so than Gojo. He knows he's good enough to deserve you so he's not very worried. When he does get annoyed that someone's getting too close to you he'll stand right behind you and stare the person down until he gets the mind to get the fuck out of there. 

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?) He likes to grab your face, most likely your chin when y'all kiss. Like tilting your head up to meet his scarlet eyes y'know? He finds it cute how your height only lets you reach his neck to be kissed. Motherfucker won't even bend down to help you a bit, but he actually likes neck kisses. He likes to mindlessly kiss you on the forehead, usually not making eye contact. Something quick. 

L= Little ones (How are they around children?) Crosses arm whilst staring down the poor child. He looks so mad to be in the mere vicinity of the child. He sorta scampers to get everything done, changing clothes for the kid. Is furiously changing diapers but is still doing it...??? He's fucking weird. 

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?) Usually pretty lonely. But if he does choose to stay, it wouldn't be holding you close to his chest or anything. He'd probably sitting up, leaning against the headboard as he's reading a book, his other hand stroking your head. 

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?) Does this man sleep? I don't think he needs to sleep...If you have trouble sleeping though he might decide to lie by you since he doesn't have anything better to do. Likes the sounds of your soft breathing is soothing to him. 

O= Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?) Will he ever reveal himself? I doubt it. I think the only time he'd reveal anything (extremely slowly) is if it gives him nostalgia. Don't directly ask him to talk about his past though, he'll push the topic aside even more. I think that's why he really connects with art because he probably acknowledged aritsens in his day. Say you're a painter...

"I knew an artist with a skill much like yours a long time ago. They were my favorite, painted beautiful vases."

"You probably murdered them."

"Oh I did, believe me."

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?) Gets angered at literally everyone but you. Will get annoyed at you, and you think he's made but he's not. He sorta rubs his temple impatiently as you explain something. In modern times, like a modern college or highschool au, I see him as someone who did well in school, but people don't know it. Honestly, he'd be the boyfriend that would help you with math homework, but you'd be sobbing on the table because he's getting frustrated with you but he knows he shouldn't and you're getting antsy because he's annoyed and it's all just shitty. So that.

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?) He'll act like he doesn't care, and forgets, that's a fucking lie. He remembers. Makes mental notes too. 

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) When you're shameless about yourself. When you're just babbling about something you're passionate about. He likes it when you feel comfortable around him. 

S= Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) So protective. He'd be the one to protect you with his body if he had to, lucky for him he doesn't. He doesn't really want your protection because he's confident that he doesn't need it, but he does appreciate your loyalty.

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?) I don't think he would put that much effort, more so meaningful. Like he just knows what you like and will make sure those days go perfect. Does slack off with everyday tasks though. 

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) He's pretty intuitive and knows what you need just by looking at you, which is a great skill for him, but he has a problem with understanding that not everyone is like that. He gets annoyed if you don't get what he wants right away, but not everyone can read minds. 

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?) Doesn't really give a damn about looks... he knows he looks good. He prefers comfortability over everything. Did you know the kimono he wears in his innate domain is actually cut for a woman? Mans is shameless. He doesn't care about your looks either. He's not crazy about Megumi for his looks, it's because the boy's got potential. 

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) No. Sorry if you wanted something sappy. He lowkey forgot he had a priest at his beck and call until Uraume showed up on the battlefield. Just be happy he claims you as his significant other at all.

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) Has this habit of pinching a lock of your hair, no matter how long or short, and just twirls it, playing with it a bit.

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?) I think he'd like someone strong. He cares very much for the usefulness of the people he surrounds himself with. He hates stupid people, not to be mistaken with eccentric. Just don't do something dumb like ask why the sky's blue. If you can ramble about why the sky's blue then he won't say anything just don't ask him stupid shit.

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?) He doesn't sleep... He used to just sit there, with his head held up by his elbows, but now he sits next to you and just runs a hand through your hair no matter the length.