Matchup #1

Word Count: 1618

Thank you to @denkismfchoker for asking! Um I didn't see any specifications on pronouns and I don't want to assume so  I made it gender neutral if that's okay? If you'd like me to change then just tell me.

esfp-t, cancer, pe and english, uhm my personality overall i would say is pretty bubbly and energetic, i cuss a lot and use anger and cockiness as an outlet, but i don't do that very often, i'm usually caring and i would do anything for my friends, well my hobby is gymnastics, i'm a level nine and i train 28 hours a week, for my likes and dislikes, i really like physical touch and gift giving, those are my love languages and i'm not very good at expressing my thoughts through words so it's ok if my partner isn't great at it either, i like protectiveness, idk why it makes me feel really safe, i like clingyness and when they are caring, i don't like when people manipulate me, guilt tripping, and my partner acting like they don't care about me, my ideal date is to make some sort of snack or dessert together and take it to a picnic and watch the sunset together in a grassy field

•...•...•

I match you up with Itadori Yuuji, your little axolotl. Did you know he's an ISFP? The hesitancy to match you two up together... both your chaotic energies could get yourselves killed, the minimum in jail or something... but that's okay you'd probably be the main character in the anime or something.

Itadori is athletic in every aspect so if you tell him that you enjoy gymnastics he'll probably go with you. He mostly watches you on the first day but by the second he's on the beams with you.

Even though the same thing can't be said about his grades, Itadori is very emotionally intelligent. Just by your actions he knows what you're trying to say. 

Although he's not the clingy type, he is very much the pouty type. That's probs because he's an ISFP and he'll just watch you laugh with Nobara from afar, but his eyes are just longing. He doesn't know that he's doing it by the way. He enjoys the time spent with you. When he's with you in public he's got an arm either around you or on your hand. 

Itadori isn't the manipulator type. He may be considerate of other people's feelings but he could never come up with something intricate as manipulating someone's feelings. Like Hawks, he thinks lying like that takes too much work, and for moral reasons he just can't.

He isn't cold and can be seen laughing alongside friends, but he's hesitant to express emotions he thinks will burden you. Having your hand in his or on his shoulder would be a good reminder that you're there for him.

To the Oneshot:

Itadori drowned out the sounds of his sensei and friends as he watched you from afar. You had a hand up to your mouth covering your laughter than he couldn't understand why you would ever want to hide away such a beautiful thing. 

Nobara had her hands on her hips as she spoke to you, probably about what happened on their mission since the groups were split up. 

Had the sun always hit you so differently as it did now? The wind added life to your hair, moving it just mere inches with the breeze. But then again he had always had these thoughts whenever he saw you. 

When he saw you do extra training without Maki's guidance, he'd stop and just watch. He knew gymnastics wasn't an offensive sport but you were able to articulate it alongside with fighting. He found that elegant. 

He had a near heart attack one time you were on this mission, and you had fallen from that flag pole. He didn't hesitate to rush over to your position, which he probably shouldn't do on a mission. But as he was about to jump off the building he saw you allow your weight to flow to your arms allowing you to brace your fall more effectively. After that he put a bit more trust into your safety.