Okkotsu SFW Alphabet

Word Count: 1647

Manga spoiler in letter V btw. Like major spoilers so skip if you haven't read. 

A= Affection (How affectionate are they?) Soooo affectionate. His affection is in the form of acts of service and quality time hands down. Like he loves being by your side, let me tell you. He's not afraid to show you that he loves you either. Maybe it's light compliments in the morning, or he grabbed you an extra water bottle during training. I think when it comes to him actually touching you though, like hugs, kisses, and hand holding, that's where he'll be a little hesitant. Don't get me wrong, he really wants to. But he's lowkey scared that he'll hurt you and is also shy. 

B= Beginning (How would the relationship start?) So awkward. He'll stutter a bit, even though he's gotten out of the habit since going to Jujutsu Tech, you make him feel things. Kinda longing glances at first, as if you weren't already dating. Very slow.

C=Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?) He loves to cuddle, but probably will only go with it if you initiate it though. He doesn't care if you're big spoon or if he's the big spoon, having you with him is enough. He cuddles like a koala, if you're the big spoon, he'll still cling to you somehow. If he's big spoon, expect to be semi crushed even though he's actually pretty weak. The reason why he can fling a car 50 meters as if it were frisbee is because of his immense amount of cursed energy.

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) He's pretty 50/50 about domestic shit. Like he's got a lot of responsibilities (though not as much as someone as Gojo) he believes the prospect is too good. Even though he's an older brother, he wasn't at home all that much because he was often sick. I don't see him being that great at cooking or cleaning for that matter, but I think he can learn. 

E=Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) The idea has been plaguing his mind for weeks now, like cursed spirit latched to his soul. I kinda think he'd be the most hesitant to break things off since he's lost so much already. He would be respectful though, and do it faced to face. 

F= Fiancé (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) Is not scared of commitment at all, it's canon. But at the same time he would be more careful this time and maybe wait a bit, even asking for his sensei's advice (big mistake but whatever) He thinks it's not about how quick you get married, it's about the fact that you're getting married. 

G= Gentle (How gently are they, both physically and emotionally?) Sweet boi. You've yelled at him on multiple occasions for treating you like fine china, even though you've beaten his ass more than a few times. If he notices you've had a not so good day then he'll try to subtly alleviate it. 

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) His hugs are kinda like a bear's even though he's not known for his muscle. But he is lowkey tall and is still growing as well so I don't think it would be hard for him to just encase you. Always warm, almost sickenly. I kinda think his hands are clammy, and he's kinda self conscious about that but they're always warm .

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) Best boi says it a bit too fast. When he loves, he loves hard, like a falling swan. Kinda just blurts it out of excitement but please reassure him that it's okay and that you do too. 

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?) Hehe pouty angry man. Damn that felt weird. He trusts you wholeheartedly, that's not the problem. He don't trust other people. Like he's usually the one all smiley while his significant other is just glaring beside him, but no, when he's a jealous and feeling protective it won't just be him with a shadow over his head, there will literally a personified version of his unhappiness over him. 

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?) Chaste and sweet, fleeting but ample. He likes to kiss your forehead because for once he actually feels kinda powerful like that. He knows that you're fully capable of protecting yourself but he wants to feel like he can keep you safe sometimes. His stomach does flips when you kiss his eye lids though. I don't think anyone talks about how pretty his eyes are. I don't think they'll do him any justice in the anime either, but just so you know, Okkotsu's got dark blue eyes. Like if they were to make it in the anime the exact shade would be what Megumi's eyes looks like right now, in the dark it appears onyx black but in the light a cobalt blue. But the anime has changed the palette multiple times so. 

L= Little ones (How are they around children?) You probably have to worry about his safety more than the children. He's such a sweetheart for kids, he would let them do anything to him. Tie his hair up, make him play dress up, let them climb him, whatever. He just wants them to be happy. 

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?) I feel you'd wake up before him so you'd be able to see the rise and fall of his chest. He looks so calm and at peace <3

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?) Y'all probs fall asleep to the movie playing in each other's arms. He likes to hold you and loves it when you hold him. A lot of equality in this relationship.

O= Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?) I don't think hides things, he just doesn't know when to say them. So when you point that out to him one day, he gets nervous and just vomits words out, even about that time he accidentally stole his teacher's pencil. You didn't need to know. 

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?) He could never be mad at you unless you hurt his friends or something. Very patient though. Like I think the most patient out of everyone. Sweet puppy.

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?) I'm very hesitant about this one. I think he cares about you a lot truly, but can only remember a few things. Like he canonically doesn't do well in school (still passes but still not like good) He'll remember what you like, but you have to point blank say it or be consumed by it for him to remember. 

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) He loves it when you return your affection, albeit rarely. Like he doesn't mind that you don't want to do it as much as he does, it's the fact that you do that makes his heart warm. If you bring an extra lunch or a towel and he just feels loved. 

S= Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) So protective. He knows you can protect yourself but he wants to protect you as well. He doesn't need to be protected all that much but he wouldn't mind if you fought back to back to him. It feels reassuring. 

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?) Puts so much effort even though it doesn't look like it. He thinks about what he wants to give for you months in advance. Same goes for dates, lowkey over thinks a lot. He doesn't slack off much in everyday tasks but doesn't fret much either. 

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) His hesitancy. He knows what he has to do but is he really right? He's not sure. 

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?) Not very concerned about his looks...not like he needs to. I honestly think he's got the best style in the whole school, pulling up over here with them Nike Blazers mid 77's. Ofc your looks don't bother him. He didn't cringe when he saw Maki's scars in chapter 144. No sir, he thinks your beautiful, handsome, perfection incarnate. 

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) Yes. This will probably be the only definite yes I'll ever do. He'll keep going of course but you were such a big part of him. 

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) He looked at you funny when you said he'd be a good comedian....if you get it....

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?) I honestly don't see him with a loud blubbering partner. Like you know Sohma Ritsu from fruits basket? Yeah no not for Okkotsu. There's nothing wrong with those people in general in his opinion, but he doesn't think there would be any help from either partner in the relationship. 

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?) Has to cling to something. Lucky for him, it's you now. Hope you can breathe.