Demain tout commence

"Y/N" I hear some pounding on the door "Come on, let's eat some breakfast, we need to talk" shouted my maman from behind the door. "Ugh" I sigh.

It sucks to be a 15-year-old girl living in Versailles, France. It sucks to not have friends when you go to Beauxbatons and people knowing who you are. Yes, people think I'm a spoiled brat because my family is one of the most, if not the most important families in the wizarding world.

I have a British accent because of my mother being British but we live in France because of my father. He is THE Charles Alexandre Rosier, basically the richest man in the whole world. Even in the muggle world we are know for being a wealthy family... oh and he is French.

For one year I had to sit alone at lunch, not because I'm an introvert, well maybe a little, but because like I said people think I'm the typical rich girl and because I had one dear friend that I lost. I really don't like it at Beauxbatons.

By that I mean that I am good at every subject, especially in Defence Against the Dark Arts. some people tell me that I seem to enjoy staying alone but I do not like the feeling of being lonely.

I get interrupted by my mother's voice again

I get interrupted by my mother's voice again. "Y/N are you coming or not?" I put on my red dress and run downstairs. "Mother, I'm coming!" I shout while jumping down the last three steps of our golden staircase in our beautiful castle. weird, she never calls me to come down in the morning, maybe she finally has the time to apparate me to Marseilles, so we can spend an entire day together.

I walk into the dining hall where my elegantly dressed father and mother were sitting on each end of our long dining table. "So you wanted to talk to me" I say in a shy voice. I love my parents really. My mother is a loving woman. Everything she does and says is full of love.

My father on the other hand is, how can I put this, well... He's not cold-hearted, ok he is a little. I know that he loves me, but when he gets angry, what happens rarely, well... you shouldn't make him angry.

"Well, have some pain au chocolat and coffee first, we don't want to stress you out, dear" says my mum in a very welcoming voice, almost too nice in my opinion. While my father gave me a kiss on my forehead. See, he loves me.

I proceed to sit down at the middle of our big dining table. I straighten my posture and grab a piece of my pain au chocolat.

"There is no right way to tell you this y/n so I'll let your father tell you the big news himself" stated my mother making me question every decision in my life, what could I possibly have done wrong? Oh no... Here we go...

"We're moving to England mon chérie, I got a job at the ministry of magic as second minister, everyone is really hyped to see us, I would be really happy if we could all move there, after all you could go to Hogwarts, the best school of magic!" says my father with the happiest grin on his face.