Now he isn't a secret anymore

Draco's POV

I wake up because my arm hurts. I want to move it but something heavy is holding it down. I look to my left and I'm met with an angel. Y/N is cuddled up next to me and her head is lying on my arm. Her soft hair is spread across the pillow and my arm. Her eyes are closed and she looks absolutely gorgeous while asleep. Her breath is slow and steady, her rosy lips are slightly parted and I can hear her cute, quiet snores.

She's lying on her back and my eyes travel down her body. Her skin is glowing and the thin blanket is hugging her curves perfectly. I turn to her, putting my left hand on her hip. She turns to her left and snuggles into my chest. I can feel her cold tiny nose on my chest. I can hear her let out a sigh of relief once she hits my chest, as if she could finally completely relax.

I put my other hand, that is still under her head, around her shoulders and massage her skull with my fingertips, pulling her closer. I rest my chin on her head, closing my eyes again, taking in her scent of roses mixed with vanilla and cinnamon.

My thoughts drift back to last night. The way her body felt and the way she sounded whenever I thrusted my dick inside her. The way her walls clenched around my dick while I fucked her through her height, the way I could feel myself deep inside her... I move my hand down to her right hip, feeling my initials "DM" carved into her delicate skin. I can't even describe how proud and pleased I feel right now, knowing that she belongs to me and I belong to her.

I can feel her eyelashes moving against my chest which means my princess opened her eyes. I loosen my grip around her and look her in the eyes. She looks back at me and her full lips stretch into an absolutely beautiful smile. She reaches up and gives me a small kiss on my lips.

She whispers "Good morning" against my lips and then snuggles her face back into my chest planting soft kisses here and there. Her soft lips on my chest send chills down my body. "Good morning", I say as well, after I made sure my voice was steady enough.

My breath gets heavier by the minute. Her little kisses make me go crazy. I try to calm my voice again before speaking: "How did you sleep, y/n?" "Wonderful," she whispers. "Does something hurt?" I ask her, making sure the wound doesn't hurt her anymore.

"Has Draco gone soft on me?" she asks, trying to provoke me a little. "Zzz, I don't know, you tell me. Was I too gentle last night? Come on try to stand up," I say, irking her back. Her smile disappears. She looks me dead in the eyes and wraps herself up in the blanket.

She sits up at the edge of her bed with her feet touching the floor. "Go on, if you can stand, you win the bet," I say, knowing she'll fall. I see her pushing herself up. Her legs are shaking and giving in. She falls onto the floor with a loud thud. I get up in record speed, kneeling beside her.

"Are you okay?" I say worryingly. "Shit, it hurts!" I put my arms around her and pick her up from the floor. I lay her back down on her bed and go over to her bathroom to look for some painkillers. When I get out of the bathroom I can feel her staring at me and then she says "Okay Malfoy, either you go and get dressed or you have to fuck me right now because its fucking unfair how hot you look right now simply just standing there and its completely not healthy for me."

I stop, what did she just say? I look at her with a shocked expression on my face. Well well. "Darling, you're still sore, remember? I don't want you getting hurt even more," I go over to the bed and give her the painkillers and a glass of water. After that I do as she said and get dressed.

I'd be down for it, but I really don't want to hurt her. I mean last night was pretty rough for her. After all, she's still so pure and fragile. I watch her getting dressed as well. I see her putting on the Slytherin uniform, with the black short skirt, white blouse, white long socks and black shoes. She doesn't put on makeup, not that she'd need it, she's stunning with and without it.