The task

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 5 am as programmed; the first thing I'm proud of; I looked into my journal and the next thing I had to do was go on a run, even though I really didn't want to and my bed was warm and comfortable I overcame myself and checked it off my list. None was outside yet, class would start at 8 am so it was understandable. It was all calm, quiet and I could smell the rain and the fresh cut grass.

When I got back from the run I showered, prepared my textbooks and went to the library to borrow another book as I finished the last one. I took a look at my journal and saw that I had already checked a lot of things on my list. 

I was proud of myself but I had to keep up with the work, that was the most difficult part. I thought of Draco, poor him I thought to myself sarcastically; he really thought he could dictate the rules. I was tangled up in bad decisions and started to free myself. And no way in hell I'd let him ruin that.

The hours passed by so quickly so I headed to my first class which was transfiguration. I glance across the room and see a free seat next to Harry Potter who surprisingly wasn't seated next to Ron. "hi. how are you doing?" I ask "Nothing much,wanna sit next to me?" he retorts "thank you Potter, thank you for checking on me" I thank him. 

"Is that so? Then why haven't you responded to my messages?" he asks as I roll my eyes. I didn't know what to say so I came up with a life real fast "umm less screen time, you know?" I chuckled as Mcgonagall entered the room.

"Take your seat pupils, today we'll look at the theory and the next time we'll do some practice, understand?" she demands and no one answers "understand?" she repeats before the whole class chanted a really non-enthusiastic "Yes.". At the end of the hour she greeted us and left the classroom in a hurry I'd say. 

"Look Harry, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your messages. I haven't been mysel-" I got cut off "You know what? it doesn't matter. I invited you to the party so we could hang out more, so that we can spend some time together. But you were with Pansy, Zabini and that Malfoy boy. People care about you, don't you know that? He's A scumbag don't you know?" he uttered "I- I don't know what to say except for apologizing to you, I really didn't mean to upset you. Friends?" I ask. 

"Of course, Did you want to tell me something?" he says. I thought about it should I really open up about my mental health and talk about my feelings?

"No no, wanna go to Hogsmeade for a good old butter-beer?" I asked "Sure, let's go" he cheerfully said "See ya after school at 3 in front of the astronomy tower!" I demanded. The hours pass by as I take notes of every class I attend when at the very end of the last hour I see Draco in the halls, who by the looks of it hasn't been sleeping at all. 

Rings, black pants, a white blouse with one sleeve rolled up to his elbow and the other one isn't even rolled at all. His hair is all messy. His face was splashed with water and his dark eye-bags were really prominent.

I felt so unsafe and uncomfortable my hands started to tremble but I really wanted to go up to him and confront him. So I did, I wanted to be a nothing to him and vice versa. "Hey Draco, I don't know what rebellious phase of your life you're going through now but I'm not going to be part of it. Let's just forget about everything that has ever happened and move on. 

You have hurt me and never apologized, and you know what? No apology needed as long as you stay the fuck away from me, or else my father will hear about this. If you wanna talk to me apologize first. If you need to to talk to me you better come up with one of your excuses. Now if you don't mind I'll go enjoy a drink with my friends'' I walk off feeling like a boss, I feel his eyes on me.