Dark Mark

a/n

SMUT

Thank you so much for 627 reads it means a lot to us <3 <3 <3

---

Y/N's POV

I was surprised by Draco's behavior, I was flattered. But I had to keep in mind that it was just an act because he was drunk. I shake it off, take a deep breath in and enter the gloomy garden house. I heard classic music. I even recognized the track from the french library by Franz Gordon. The track we used to dance to at Beauxbatons at the balls. I see a shadow and follow it. He was faced to the window, where the rain was tapping. I only could see his back, he had a glass of wine in the hand.

"Olive?" I mumble, he turns around opening his arms. I ran to him and hugged him. I've never felt this satisfied, this relieved, this good in such a long time. We hugged each other tightly for minutes. I cry and he consoles me, just like old times "Where have you been?" was the only question I could get out of me. "Long story, dudette, don't wanna bore you" he explains. "Why are you their servant?" I ask. "Well they told me I could either die or work for them but had to fake my death. And now or at least today I have to pretend to be Mattheos hired servant. As if they would pay me. I'm so sorry". "No don't be, it wasn't your fault," I say crying.

"Care for a dance, my Lady?" he offered a bowing to me. "Of course my Lord" we danced and danced to everything, we laughed together and cracked jokes. This is what I exactly needed, maybe things could go back to normal. I have missed him so much and from the looks of Olive's big beautiful eyes he was too. I felt like I had my edge back, my partner in crime and the person I could talk to. I was excited to live again.

"You have to keep this as a secret" a raspy voice behind us said leaning on the door, stopping the vinyl that was playing. I rolled my eyes "Why the hell should we, Olive is like the most important person to me" I explained. "He could use Olive against you, y/n. Mattheo; he could threaten you by using Olive, I don't know why and how but you know he's a sociopath," Draco explains "What do you suggest?" Olive asks while Draco seems to think about a good solution. "Malfoy's the name right?" Olive stretches out his arm to shake it "Actually it's Draco Malfoy" he retorts. Olive looks over to me and we laugh our asses off after what felt like hours of laughing Olive said "Well if Draco isn't a witty name, huh?" "You think my name is funny, do you?" he provokes.

"I could rant you out , you know. Oh and by the way aren't you a mud-blood? I think I should teach you how to respect the superior," Malfoy hisses. "Draco!!! How dare you call him that. You know what? You're a narcissistic little man whore. If you do rant us out, I will never ever talk- no I will never ever look at your... beautiful f-boy face again," I say slapping my hand on my mouth.

They both look at me in complete shock. "Yeah, I think I have to go now, bye Olive. Draco," I say running back to the manor. As I enter it, everyone has already left. Only the Malfoys and my parents were still there. "Y/n do you know where Draco and Mattheos servant is?" Narcissa asks. "Yes, they're in the garden house, I just showed them around a little," I say politely, lying a bit. Lucius doesn't seem too happy but I don't care. As I finished my sentence, both of the boys stormed into the room. "We're about to go," Narcissa says to two boys.

*time skip to midnight.*

I wash my hair in the shower, wash my body and daydream. As I finish showering, I exit the shower and dry my hair with a spell. Wrapped in my towel to walk out of the bathroom and close the door. My back is facing my room. "So you think I have a beautiful face?" a deep sexy voice says from across the room. I could recognize this voice out of a thousand. Malfoy. Wow I'm only standing in a towel again??!! I turn around to face him.