Sleep just isn't sleep anymore, it's an escape

a/n

btw there are going to be phones in our story but it's still the 90's

lets begin

---

I woke up, in a warm comfy bed. I looked around the room and recognized that I wasn't in my dorm. I turned to the side and there he was. I thought it was just a dream. Wait, I looked under the sheets. I was naked! In bed? With Malfoy next to me!! No, did we do it? I had to get away.

I stood up, took some clothes and tried to exit the room. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked in his morning-voice. "I-I... did we-" "Yes we did," he said while cutting me off. No... I froze. I knew I didn't, he had to be lying. I would never. Tears started running down my face. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I looked at the floor.

"You know, now Pucey owns me 100 gallons, after all, you're just as easy to get as all the other girls in this school" he said with his usual smirk. I didn't see it but I could feel it by the sound of his voice. "I hate you," I murmured. "What?" I looked up to him, with me eyes full of tears and shouted: "I FUCKING HATE YOU; MALFOY. I WAS FUCKING DRUNK AND HIGH!!"

I stormed out of his dorm. I know that it wasn't me. He took advantage of me. It was gross I didn't want to remember. After all, the good thing was that I was on birth-control. I'm usually not a person who likes to think about these scenarios twice, I mean, I didn't remember so I didn't care. I mean I cared but you know? I wanted to shout these thoughts out of my brain.

Y/n don't think about it, just don't. You're waisted. But the thoughts never left my brain, you know the feeling of being taken advantage of. I mean it wasn't his fault because he didn't know but... am I sure that he didn't know?

I ran to my dorm, took the weed and ran to the astronomy tower. I lit up my blunt, looked to the sky as I puffed and it instantly made me feel better and by that I mean numb. No feelings. I hate men, I will never understand neither them nor how they work.

I didn't think about Malfoy again. I wish I had someone to talk to so I wouldn't always bottle up my feelings. I did the only thing I could think of, cry and think about someone that could always help me, in every situation. Someone like Olive.

flashback to the summer before; when Olive was still alive

"Oh come one, you easily could have won the game if you hadn't moved your pawn to c4 I'm telling you, no need to get so freak-ish about a chess game, you're the best chess player I know" Olive said "Oh yes, that I know I let that poor guy win if I wanted him to resign - and believe me when I say this - he would have resigned in less than 23 moves" I utter "Then why are you in a bad mood? you look like Eeyore, gosh" he remarks

"It's about a boy, I might have feelings for him and I don't think he has the same feelings for me and besides when did you get so sassy?" I ask "Well yolo bitch, you only live once, shoot your shot what's the worst that could happen?" he funnily said "Well, he could see me or even worse hear me plus it's a person who is really important to me; I could ruin everything we have " I noted there was a short awkward silence when Olive then said "Well you can always talk to me, and if you don't feel comfortable enough to tell me who it is, then I won't force it out of you. Because I plan to get as far as I can with my limited time. We all have limited time. I just want to make people happy, as much as I can for as long as I can. So let the lucky guy know"

I laughed it off knowing he would freak out if I'd tell him who it was. "You're so cringe, anyway, do you have a lighter?" I interrogate "No I don't I thought we had talked about this, aside from that haven't you been sober for six months?" he worries. "Yes I have and I hope I'll make it to the other six. I can't even believe it. No weed, alcohol OR nicotine for six months is really good wtf" I say "I know, and keep up with the work, I'm proud, don't you dare picking up something toxic...or someone" he remarks I smile widely "Okay and now let me show you this hilarious meme I found" he claimed