Put your mask on

a/n 

a little smut is on the way

---

She pulled me down by my tie and kissed me. Y/n Rosier was kissing me??!! I was in shock. What just happened? I closed my eyes, her rose lips were soft. Our lips were made for each other. I had the feeling of being safe but then, as I wanted to kiss back, she pulled back. Why did she pull back?

she looked at me in complete shock. Was it a mistake from her side? I couldn't even really process what just happened because she ran out of the broom closet. Where was she goin? I had to follow her. For some reason I had the feeling that I had to be by her side all the time, but why? I hate this feeling now that I think about it. Malfoy just run after her, I told myself. I did, but she was faster.

---

Y/n's POV

Right after that happened I froze and sunk in his beautiful eyes, but then I snapped out of it and ran away. I should not have done that, I am feeling second hand embarrassment for myself, if that's even a thing. I started to shed tears all I wanted to do now is go to my room, blast music to the loudest volume, scream into my pillow and eat a lot of food.

On my way to the dorms Pansy came towards me and started talking but I ignored her and ran past her, I have to apologise afterwards. When I'm in front of my room I already hear music, but didn't I turn the music off before leaving? I really have to start to lock my door. I see a brown-headed boy sitting on my couch. I sigh and roll my eyes "...What do you want?? People here at Hogwarts really like to chill in my room, I know but I would like you to leave" I say, stupid-me recognizing the boy sitting on my couch, Mattheo Riddle.

I point my finger to the door when he abruptly says "Colloportus" slamming the door behind me. "You know y/n, isn't that your name? The Malfoys are a reliable family, but that little child of theirs, uh-uh" he spits.

How does he know? does he even know, did he see or was it just a coincidence? Fuck, what if he tells Voldy? would I get punished with the cruciatus curse? Probably... "I don't care about your opinion Mattheo" I state. "Don't interrupt me when I talk...as I was saying that child of theirs is a really spoiled brat" he says confidently, "I bet he doesn't even know that you're a Death Eater" he retorts.

"He isn't even allowed to know; Voldemord's orders" I utter. "How naive, it's ridiculous," he comments. Then I see the door opening "Speak of the devil" Theo chants when I shriek at who it is.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Draco hissed "It isn't what it looks like" I explained. "Aw little ferret is jealous and angry, I have been waiting for this one!" Theo rolls his eyes at Draco. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Draco asked "Oh please forgive me Lord, I am begging for your mercy!!" Mattheo says sarcastically, making me laugh a little. Draco runs his hands through his hair which makes me shiver. It was kinda hot, it turned me on. wait what? It didn't turn me on, he's a dickhead and a bully.

I could see that Malfoy's blood was literally boiling. Mattheo seems to be serious and takes a step toward Draco "I am your next Lord, you oblige to what I say and not vice versa" he says through gritted teeth, making me gasp. Oh no, this was going to get bad, really bad. Ok y/n you have to calm them down or else they're going to probably kill each other.

"Not right now, please both just leave" I say going in between them. Mattheo tries to shove me to the side and Draco tries to hold me to his side. I stand my ground, still between them "I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW!!!" feeling energy flowing through my veins, really angry, I push Draco and Mattheo against the walls. It happened again. My super-strengths are taking control over me. But this time was different. I just extended both of my arms and they went flying to the walls on each side of my dorm.