Supercut

Y/N's POV

What the hell? He grabs my throat and pushes me to the wall and proceeds to choke me. "Answer me, princess" he demands. I look at his lips and his hungry eyes, but this time my body wasn't going to betray me. I used my self-defense trick I learned back in France and free myself from the position he locked me in. "Stay the fuck away from me", I say pushing him against the wall, pressing my wand on his throat.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he says. "Nawww little Malfoy said he didn't do it on purpose and my hurt feelings are magically restored!" I say sarcastically. "Stop being so indecisive, do you love me or not? Just say don't think about it for Merlin's sake!". Once again it looked like he was frozen, not able to talk. Just looking at me, once again. "I knew it, I freaking knew it! Don't waste my time, don't bother talking to me either, Malfoy" I tell him.

I take some steps back and look at him. I look him in his gray breathtaking eyes one last time. I turn around and leave the room. As I walk through the dorm corridor, I feel tears forming in my eyes. He played me? He never loved me. He called my mine not even a week ago and now he feels nothing for me?

No but this time I won't cry about a stupid white boy with daddy issues. I have to concentrate on other things like how I'm going to rat out Dumbledore's army or how I'll help Lucius at the end of the year.

Days passed. I haven't properly eaten in a week, Snape was actually happy with my progress and Harry and his friends were still on my side. I can now fully transfer my powers to another person. I don't think about Draco that often. Well maybe once a day but it starts getting rarer and rarer. I don't talk to him. Even if he tries talking to me, or well actually tries to bully me, I just change direction or ignore him.

*time skip of a week*

I now actually have a plan. I'll tell Malfoy to tell Umbridge to interrogate a lot of students, especially from other houses by using veritaserum and give them a hint by telling them that I heard Cho talking about a secret group. So they'll question her, hopefully she'll tell them about the DA classes and they'll be then cancelled.

*time skip of two month*

As I walk through the hallway a fucking first year girl bumps into me: "Watch where you're going mudblood," I tell her. Aww she's starting to cry, well not my problem. In these last few weeks I feel less emotions. I don't laugh as often as I used to. I'm always cold but I like this feeling of numbness. It makes me stronger, I can concentrate better, I don't take decisions based on emotion, I'm just realistic and careful. I realized that we have no chance against the Dark Lord, I'll have to accept that he'll win this war and we'll have to follow him or we'll die.

Life isn't fair and anyone who denies it is just dumb. Once a month I go to Malfoy manor. Yes, I learned how to apparate and Bella gives me monthly lessons in forbidden curses. She's proud of me. I'm good at them. I even killed some bugs.

Bella is just so cool, I like her, she always cracks jokes and Narcissa is a mother figure. Even Lucius is starting to be nicer to me. The Dark Lord is still proud of me, this makes me respected by a lot of his followers. I'm like Lucius and Bella, his right hand woman.

Ok, today is the day, I'll tell Malfoy about my suspicions. I walk up to his dorm. I knock. I knock again. Nothing happens. I open the door and see that his dorm is empty. I walk in. "What are you doing here, slut," I hear a deep voice behind me. It sends chills down my spine. After all this time his voice still has an effect on me. Why?

I turn around. His eyes... He seems surprised? It looked like for a moment that he didn't recognize me. I changed a lot. My body got even more woman-like features but I got a lot thinner. I only eat once a day. "I'm not here because I want to, I'm here because I suspect Potter and his friends are up to something. Tell Umbridge that I heard Cho talking about a secret group of Potter.