Drunkingly mumbling "always on my mind"

a/n

yes, Mattheo is allowed cause people think he still lives like his father did in an orphanage. It's legal to have servants/bodyguards if you have enough money. Don't ask, just read. You'll understand.

Y/N's POV

Christmas Eve

In the morning as I lay on my bed my thoughts wander to Olive

the summer before

"Wanna go eat some ice cream, dude ?" I asked nervously "Yes sure, let me get my shoes" he answered. As we go down the stairs we greet my parents goodbye. "Do you feel like I take you for granted sometimes?" I ask stuttering. "Woah that was deep" he answered "Do you?" I ask. "To be honest sometimes I do feel like you do, but everybody does so it doesn't matter" he retorts, I frown. "I love you, dudette and I won't be offended if you - i don't know- take for granted one time or two." he told me. "I love you too, Dude" I say

I should've stayed at home, I regret asking that question to Olive, little did he know what the next sentences were. "I love you too" I repeat; I stop right in the middle of the road and confess my love to him. "I love you Olive'' I say again gazing through his eyes. "Yeah no need to be dramatic, come on hurry up the ice cream shop is about to close, I love you too" he utters.

"No Olive," I don't hesitate, "I love you," I say again. He froze and looked down at me and hugged me, "I don't want to hurt you y/n, but" he says "No need to continue, I probably should've said nothing" I retorted with tears in my eyes "Let's eat ice cream." When he goes ahead I wipe my tears away. I should've stayed at home, I could've made him mine. But no it wasn't meant to be and I wasn't made for him and he wasn't made for me; although it seemed so easy.

"Wait no," I say, once again he stopped and waited for me. "Why not? I wanna be your favorite girl, the one that makes your, the one you think about you lie away," I tell him "y/n, we, I can't" he says " I'll be your number one, I'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine" I interrupt him "y/n, y/n wait, I can't" he stutters "But I still wanna break your heart and make you cry" I say then he comes over to me and hugs me tightly. "I'd love you for loving me instead of loving someone really cool" I sob when he hugs me even tighter. "You'll get through this; dudette" he said. Everytime he said dudette as in female form of dude I smiled. It was like our little inside joke no one else understood. That day we had a lot of fun. Despite how the day started he always managed to make me smile at the end, I wonder if he felt the same way.

My eyes are watering. He was my first love. People always say that your first love is the strongest. There were always these two sentences stuck in my head: Why him? And they never found his body...

"Miss y/n, breakfast is ready," Chosette says on the outside of my bedroom. "Coming"

"Bonjour ma chérie, Comment as-tu dormi?" (How did you sleep?) my father asks. "Bien, toi?" (good you) I mean I did sleep well but the memory about Olive that I had this morning was sad.

"Merry christmas, sweethearts," mother says coming into our living room where everything was ready for our ball tonight. The annual ball that I normally don't attend to. I never do, I hate them and all the people there have these horrible beliefs. Just because we're purebloods we are not more important than others.

"Merry Christmas," my father and I say in union. "Okay, y/n. Today we're going to throw away all the drugs and then we'll dress up for the ball. I know that you don't want to go but we are new here this year and you'll see some of your friends," mother ordered more than she asked. "Yes, mother I will," I say, leaving to go upstairs to my bedroom.

I began to throw away most of them but I still had my secret bag under my bed. Yes I probably should throw that away too but maybe I'll need it for some fun at a party. After three hours I start to get ready for the evening.

My chosen one (+18/ SMUT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें