Dream dancer

a/n

sorry guys that you had to wait

disclaimer: spicy and sensitive imagines

---

The week went by really fast and it was already Friday, I loved Friday; it was my favorite weekday. I was in the corridor, making my way to the dorm when I found Pansy on my way, for once without Blaise. God I hated seeing two people hooking up in public. It makes everyone around them uncomfortable, awkward god I hated feeling awkward. I smiled at her when she put her arm around me, ugh human contact.

"What's up Rosier, who put you in dark mode, where's the  little soft girl?" I rolled my eyes "I don't know, you tell me" I reply. "What the hell, don't be sad Rosier" she hugged me. "You're invited to the Slytherin dorm party" she offers me. "Why wouldn't I be invited; I'm the life of the party" I mocked. One one hand I wanted to get drunk but on the other hand I really didn't want to see anyone.

The music at parties was pretty cool too, not gonna lie. She hugged me again and waved me goodbye. I went up to my dorm and I noticed that I hadn't locked my door, I was now immune to meet someone in my room and I was right. Draco was sitting on my bed. "What?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"You're not going to that party tonight," he says, sitting up. "And why should I listen to you?" I ask, raising my eyebrows in annoyance. I'm pissed, first he played me, secondly he didn't let me finish and third of all he has no right to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. "You're going to listen to me carefully now, doll." he demands. "Stop being a spoiled little brat and sit on that chair!" he says.

"But only because I want to not because you say so" I retort. "Why are you so complicated? Just don't come" he utters. "Fine, I'll do anything you tell me to" I utter, not meaning what I just said. "Good girl. Now sit up and open your mouth" he demands. I'm confused. "No" I say. "No Malfoy, please piss off, I'm not your puppet" I hiss, "Go away, literally, just leave." "No. No? You say?," he says grabbing my face and squeezing it with his fingers. It hurts. "Malfoy, please you're hurting me." I can see the anger in his eyes.

"Then be a fucking good girl and open your mouth!" he demands. I'm scared of him. I've never seen him like this, this angry but I'm not gonna cry. I- My powers take over. I stand up, he looks shocked? I take his hand from my face and push him away. It all happened so fast.

"How dare you, you stupid little girl," he says, coming towards me. I flinch. Was I afraid that he'd hit me? I mean would he? He stopped, towering over me. Tears are now forming in my eyes. I don't look at him, but I can feel his presence still towering over me. He steps back, leaving me once again.

I don't move for a few minutes, I couldn't cry, not that I would. "Back off" I bark when Mattheo enters the room. "Care to be my partner to the party, Rosier?" he asks. "Yes of course, love," I answer hesitantly, dying to make Draco jealous. He looks at me pissed almost shocked. "You bloody meaningless girl" Draco hisses back.

"And if I'm so meaningless then why do you care about me so much?" I ask, making my way to Theo, smiling at him and saying "Pick me up at 7pm, see you then; enough testosterone for a day, now please go" I say; as they both look at each other in a poisonous way. "You aren't actually going with the psycho boy, even if I told you not to go?" Draco asks.

"I'd rather go with Moaning Myrtle than with you. Besides, Mattheo is far more nicer than you" I retort, shaking my shoulders, ignoring his question. I open the door for him and lead them to the exit; "Goodbye boys. See you later" I chant and as soon as the door is closed; I rush to my closet and look for a dress, not wanting to think about how scared I was of Malfoy.