A night to remember

a/n

SMUT

;)

---

He grabs my wrists holding both together with one hand while standing up and pulls them up, which makes me get on my feet as well. He gets out of the tub and basically just drags me behind him. I obey and follow.

Once we arrive outside, in my room, he throws me on the bed, gets over to his bag, which I have just now noticed laying on the floor, takes some things out of it and walks back towards me. I can't see what he's holding because of how dark it is, but for some reason I'm excited.

He steps back into the muted light, I can only see a sharp blade reflect the green sparkles. His skin is still soaking wet, which makes him look like a god with otherworldly skin. He looks so fine. I'm still in the process of realizing what's happening, kind of overwhelmed, but then again I don't want it to end. But what the fuck is he doing with a knife? But I like it so far, it's kinda kinky.

He stands tall, "Put your hands up.", he orders. I put them together and up. "Good girl, now turn around". I turn over to face away from him, still kneeling on the bed. He moves my arms for my hands to be behind my back and starts tying them together, with what feels like a rope or a tie.

He presses against my back, making me fall to the front, with my stomach now being flat on the bed and my back arched. For a second he just stops and does nothing, but then out of nowhere he slides the dildo out making me gasp.

Next thing I can feel is a sharp sting in my lower back region. I let out a scream in actual pain at first, he shuts my mouth with his hands, "shh, look if you don't want me to do this, I will stop." "No, please, make me yours.", I mumble with his hand still on my mouth. He lets go of my face and uses his hand on my back before continuing to carve something into my skin.

It really shouldn't, but it feels good. He grabs the tie of ropes around my wrists and pulls me up, we start walking over to the mirror on the wall. He spins me around and I see "DM" carved onto my hip. He traces his big hand down my hip. I flinch at his touch, it stings. He proceeds to go down on his knees and I can feel his warm breath on my wound.

I look back into the mirror and see him opening his mouth. He licks the burning mark on my hip and licks away the blood dripping out of the wound. It feels marvelous. He then starts to suck on it, it tickles a little but makes me whimper at the same time. My legs start to feel like jelly, but he keeps me steady with his hands. I can see the veins on his muscular pale arms.

How good is this man at keeping me horny? I've never been this horny for so long. He's so good at his which makes me think with how many and how many times has he done this already? I get lost in my thoughts. Somehow there's tears forming in my eyes at the thought of Draco with somebody else.

My vision gets blurry and suddenly I see his face in front of mine again. He has a worried expression on his face. He takes my face into his hands and I lean into the touch. He wipes away my tears. "Does it hurt?" he asks, voice small. "No," I say without hesitating.

"Then what is it?" he asks, concerned. I hesitate to answer, because I don't want to destroy the moment we have. "Tell me," he demands, deeply. "How- How many other girls have this caved onto their body?" I ask, mumbling. Why does it take him so long to answer?

"None..." he says, kissing my forehead and taking his hands behind my head, grabbing my hair and hugging me passionately. But still the colour of his light gray eyes changed into a darker shade. Did I say something wrong? Fuck y/n, of course you have. I proceed to wrap my arms around him and inhale his calming scent. "Jump", he says and I obligate. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes.

He takes me to my bed and lays me on my back gently. I'm sinking into my soft mattress. "I'm going to fuck you like I've never fucked anyone before and the only thing you'll have to do is stare into the mirror. I want you seeing how beautiful you look with my dick inside you," he states kissing my chest.

With that I look at the mirror beside us. Butterflies explode in my body. I'm excited but also a little scared? I mean he wasn't gentle before, but I'm definitely not complaining. "You won't be walking properly for days, darling," he whispers in my ear. Chills travel down my spine. I study his face in the mirror and get wet just by sight of us on my bed.

I see him standing there looking down at me, with his already leaking dick between my legs. "As if you'd be able to do that-" I tease. With that he rams his dick inside me, knocking the air out of my lungs. I let out a high pitched scream. I want to look him in the eyes but he takes my head and keeps it in place. With the other hand he grabs the headboard slamming into me even harder.

He keeps his thrust at a rapid pace, making me scream his name over and over. I hear him growl next to my ear, "Fuck, y/n, you feel so good," this turns me on even more. "Please Draco, please..." I moan in between his strong thrusts. "Please what?"

I look at our reflection in the mirror. I see him entering and exiting me. With every thrust he reaches deeper spots I didn't know I had. I can feel him in my lower abdomen. My eyes travel to the reflection of his shoulders. I see drops of sweat forming on them. I can feel his trust getting sloppier, even deeper and his cock twitching inside me.

"Please what slut?" he demands, thrusting into me harder and faster. "L-Let me-" "NO, you cum when I tell you to," I hear his voice breathless on my neck. His embrace makes me feel special and I hope he feels the same way. He starts to suck on my neck again, finding and sucking hard on my sweet-spot. This makes me moan even louder, even though I don't think that this is possible.

I could only look at us in my mirror. Seeing him how his fangs go into my skin, how he rocks into me and how I am a total mess for him. My moans and his groans fill my dorm. I try to keep my eyes open but they are closing and rolling back in my head. I know that I couldn't take it any longer and I think he noticed. "Fuck, y/n. Cum for me," he curses, releasing himself deep in me.

I orgasm short after him, letting out a scream filled with pleasure. He continues until I finish and collapses on me. My legs are shaking violently, I can't keep them still. His sweaty body is intwerling with mine. I look him in the eyes for the first time for a while. They were filled with felicity.

He strokes his hand from my forehead over my hair, down to my neck, twisting a strand of my wet hair in his fingers. We're trying to catch our breaths without breaking eye contact. I can feel both of our hearts racing. I pull him closer, with my hands behind his neck and dive in for a kiss. He immediately kisses me back.

I feel his soft lips once again on mine before he pulls back, pushing himself up from my body. He's supporting his weight with his hands on both sides of my head, still hovering over me. He's so handsome, his platinum blond hair falling from his forehead in my face, tickling me.

I giggle, covering my eyes with my hands, maybe a little from the exhaustion, maybe a little because I can feel myself blush, but why? I think he notices and lays down on the bed next to me. He takes a deep breath and pulls the blanket over us.

He turns to his side, putting an arm around my waist, letting it rest on my stomach. He pulls me closer, so that his front is pressing against my back. I'm a little cold but his warm body is warming me.

"Good night, y/n." "Good night, Draco," I say, closing my eyes. I feel him moving. He gives me a kiss on my cheek and lays back down in the same position we were before. After a while I can feel his breath slowing down. I can feel his steady breath on my neck. He fell asleep. I try to take in all that just happened.

I got railed by Draco Lucius Malfoy. And that's just not one round. R.I.P. my pussy in the morning. Wish me luck, I think to myself, drifting off into a deserved, dreamless sleep. This is definitely a night to remember.

---

a/n

we know that it's a short chapter because it is the best cut we can make, but we hope it's OK. Oh and we hope that you understand our humor. It's a little weird sometimes haha.