Romeo and Juliet are the exception

Y/N's POV

I wake up to him touching my hair, I curl up a smile and say "Good morning" "Oh fuck off" he chuckles with his raspy voice. "Oh yeah last time I checked this was my house" I say smiling "Oh yeah? Is that so?" he asks and then starts tickling me. He just didn't?! He'll be dead in a few seconds.

Until we hear some pounding on the door, I push Draco off the bed instinctively "Oww" he whispers when my mom enters, and then he hides under my bed again. "Good morning sweetie and a very merry Christmas" she says with a basket full of clean clothes she heads to my closet. Then she sees the suits and decides not to open the closet, probably scared of Draco being there?

"Oh sweetie, what happened to boys ain't shit" she asks. "Mum? What are you talking about?" I ask. Why the hell are you naked?" she asks."Oh okay let's pretend; Did you know that that Malfoy boy lived across your room" she explains and makes her way to the window, where she points her finger to Draco's room. "That's his room, y/n" she tells me and I act surprised. I think she put one and one together and realized that I slept with Draco. Shit, she's gonna kill me.

"Oh I see, let's not make this any more embarrassing than it already is," she chuckles, my face turns completely red. "Draco, you can come out of your hiding, you're invited to our traditional Christmas petit-dejournée," she informs. When she's about to exit and opens the door she says "Oh, guys, next time you know, do it; make sure the muffilato spell actually works. Your lucky your father was at work, there was a problem at the ministry '' and she closes the door behind her. I bury my face in the pillow and scream out of embarrassment.

"Draco!! Come here?" I ask him in a high pitched voice. "No, I don't like your tone, love," he mumbles under my bed. "Oh, Draco, what do you mean by that. Just come out, I'm not gonna do anything," I say as calmly as I could. "No, I-" I cut him off: "Is little Draco scared of me?" I say with a devilish smirk on my face.

"Pfft, of course I'm not. I'm never scared," he says rolling out from under my bed and standing up. I try to slap him but he stops my hand by grabbing my wrist and gives me a devilish smirk. "Draco put some clothes on, you're naked," I say covering my eyes. "Nothing you haven't seen already," he answers with his iconic smirk.

I give him my 'oh shut up face'. As I want to put on my clothes he pushes me back down on my bed, going on top of me. "Draco, I can't. I'm still sore, remember?" "Of course I do-" he says coming closer to my face, never breaking eye contact- "but kissing isn't forbidden, is it?" He kisses me. I love this feeling of butterflies exploding in my belly.

He makes me feel things I've never felt before. I think I'm falling for him. But is this feeling mutual? Our kiss gets hungrier every second. "Draco..," I try to say. "Mhm." "My mother is waiting downstairs and she really cares about this tradition and after all you're allowed into my house without my father having a constant eye on you, so please let us go downstairs," I say, looking at him with my puppy eyes.

"Put some clothes on, darling," he says, standing up. I oblige and put on our fuzzy pjs "Is- is that what you're wearing" he asks "Um yes?, it's my fuzzy Christmas pjs what does your family wear?" I ask him. "We actually don't celebrate Christmas this merrily" he tells me. "Well you're a lucky guy, I have a fuzzy pajama for you" I laugh handing him one. "I'm not gonna wear that," he says looking disgusted. "Come on wear it, do it for your little princess," I practically beg "Not until you beg" he commands whispering into my ear, I feel his hot breath fanning on my earlobe.

I dramatically fall into my knees. "My Lord, please I'm begging you to put in onnnn" I scream "Ah yes, that's exactly how I like it. You on your knees, for me only for me," he replays. "Still not working, the muffilato spell isn't working guys!!" my mum shouts from downstairs. I roll my eyes and Draco puts his fuzzy pajama on. "We're not finished yet," he whispers at me, opening my door for me.