I wanted him to feel my pain

a/n

My friend and I started writing this story together and now she's taking time off. She has a lot to do at the moment, so for the last chapters it was only me writing. Ok, yeah I had help from my best friends. I don't know how many chapters I can post a week but they'll be one or two depending. sorry. Anyway I'll post them on Mondays and Thursdays.

slowburn 

Enjoy ;)

Y/N's POV

Draco starts to panic and to huff. Oh no. Fuck what do I do? I jump up from my bed the moment he falls onto his knees. I shout his name now panicking myself but he doesn't look at me. I take his face into my hands and try to get his attention. "Draco, please look at me. You need to slow down your breathing. Breath with me. Inhale, exhale." I try to get him to calm down but it just won't work.

But then I remember something I read not too long ago. While having a panic attack you need to hold your breath. So I guess I have to do this. I hold his face a little tighter and press my lips on his, giving him a soft and gentle kiss. I feel him freeze between my hands, shortly before he kisses me back. It was beautiful. Our lips fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces that are finally being put together. We sit there on the floor, gently kissing as we both feel calmness arriving.

I tried to pull away after some minutes but it was as if he finally got his energy back. Draco puts his hand behind my back and pulls me in again. He slowly starts to hover over me and lays me down on the floor. Our kiss wasn't tender anymore. It was rougher and hungrier. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back just as hungrily as he was kissing me.

His tongue licks my bottom lip and he starts sucking on it, asking for entrance. And who am I to deny him that. I open my mouth and his tongue slides past my lips and teeth. Our tongues dance and fight for dominance, which he obviously wins. The feeling was just too good and I let out a loud moan.

He's positioned between my legs. I feel the warmth of his body pressed against mine. I feel protected and safe? He smells like apples, mint and his usual cologne. He pulls away from my lips to go down and starts to suck on the fragile skin on my neck.

"Tell me to stop and I will," he demands in a whisper against my skin. It sends chills down my spine. Why do I want him to continue? I know he'll just use me again like the last few times but I want to continue.

He starts to suck on my sweet spot. I couldn't contain myself and wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer to me. I'm sure he'll leave marks that make everybody know he was here, marking his property.

"Answer me!" he demands in an irritated voice. I moan again because he was now biting my skin. My hands in his blond soft hair, messing it up, keeping his head on my neck. I don't think he needs a verbal response after all he sees me melting at his touch.

He gets more aggressive, pulling my sweater over my head, throwing it to the other side of the room. Then ripping his t-shirt open, so I could see his flexed abs. I pull myself up a bit and trace my hand from his chest down over his abs to his waistband. He comes closer.

"Wait!" I basically scream. He looks at me with a shocked expression, his movement coming to a halt. "We have to study for our OWL's! Fuck how could I forget" I stand up in a hurry. Draco looks at me confused and... is that pain in his eyes? "So that's what you're thinking about right now, you think too much, why not just enjoy it?"

I softly push him off of me and grab my sweater to put it back on. His look is following me across the room as I walk over to my shelves to grab my notes. I look at him and smile, maybe I should give him something to wear. I go over to my closet and take out the biggest shirt I could find. I throw it into his lap. "Cover yourself we don't want all the girls drooling over you now, do we?" I remarke giving him a sassy smirk.