My chosen one

A/n (edited)

I know I haven't posted a chapter in a long time... I wasn't feeling the story anymore and it took me a while to gain motivation again. I really was at a loss of ideas and school was really stressing me out. I'm not in the right place to have excuses because I really don't have any valid ones. I hope you understand how unmotivating it can be to write a chapter if you don't have any ideas.

But a few days ago I realised that I needed to finish this story. I've promised this to myself the moment I started to write the first chapter.

Anyways...

(04.december.2021) I have come to the conclusion that I do no longer have any good ideas or plot twists for this story. I'm really sorry... I literally cried myself to sleep for that past five days because I can't come up with ideas and lack in motivation. I do not want you guys to read a story that isn't heartfelt to me and I think it's for the best if this is going to be the last chapter. <3

Thank you so much for reading my story and for being so patient with me. You made my third year of high school, summer and beginning of my senior year the best in my entire life... 

have fun with the last chapter!

20th June 2022 ~ my new "Hurt me" is out now. Go check it out. It's completely different form this one :)

***

Draco's POV

"I'm leaving. Tell everyone who the hooded figure is if you want to at least I won't have to look for them anymore, they'll come run to me and to my friend, death."

I can't believe my eyes. She's alive. How?! I won't tell anyone who she is, they would hunt her down and actually kill her. I meant what I said. I missed her and I still love her. Even if it sounds strange coming from me, I DO LOVE HER. She's the only girl I've ever loved.

But I really wanna see her again which means I'll have to track her down- again...

"Fuck!" I groan, slapping my right hand over my red burning skin on my left arm. My mark is burning. Fuck. He's requesting me. He wants answers. I should have killed her by now. I can feel his anger growing every passing second because of how strong my Dark Mark is burning.

I have to go back. What do I tell him? I found her- NO. But what if he's going to torture me? I'll take it, better than knowing who she really is. I apparate.

Everything is spinning and my vision is all blurry until I feel my feet hitting the floor of his castle.

"Mr. Malfoy... You know why I called you here?" His snake-like voice rings in my ears. "Y- no, my Lord," I say, straightening the wrinkles on my cloak. "Well, well. I have an important task for you. An object for you to hide. This-" he continues, pointing to a little golden cup. Do you know who this was, Mr. Malfoy?" he utters, looking at me.

"Helga Hufflepuff's cup," I state, raising one of my brows while inspecting it. "Good. Hide it well. Now I won't ask you to go back to New York, I want you to hide it. Afterwards go to Rome, Italy." I'm confused, why? He won't even ask if I found her?! He still looks stressed from last time I saw him. Is it because he knows? This could explain his reaction-

"Now leave and and hide it well you can continue your search for the hooded figure after this... in Rome," he says in a very weird tone. He almost sounds afraid. "Yes, my Lord," I take the cup and leave the UK once again.

***

Rome is beautiful, probably one of my favourite cities in the world. I've been here already a couple of times. It's still as beautiful as ever.