Gaster fights God-April Fools chapter

You guys wanted this and I shall deliver. Just so you know of the quality of this chapter. Its currently 8:48 as I started writing this, i woke up half an hour ago and all my brain has in it is vine references and bad sound impressions. This will be fun.
So enjoy I guess?

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE A LOT OF SWEARING IN IT. IT'S VINES REFERENCES, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

Ignoring the angsty (y/n) moment, we now follow Gaster because who cares for the normal drama, we want the tea.

"Bitch I hope the fuck you do, you'd be a dead son of a bitch I tell you that!" Oh look, Gaster is yelling that.

God makes a dramatic gasp as if he was in a badly written fanfiction. Oh wait-

"How DARE you!" He yells with an angry face. Ugly angry face might I add.

"I DARE BITCH FITE ME!" It's Gaster speaking again wooooo.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I HAVE THE POWER OF ME AND ANGELS AT MY SIDE AHHHHHHHH" If this was an anime, he would be doing the red angry face with dramatic black background and some random squiggle lines. But it ain't, so I'm describing it instead so you imagine like it is. You're welcome.

Gaster summons his blasters and they go VSHOOM as they fire at God. God walks a few steps away and they miss Undertale logic style.

"This all? Well, your free trial of living has expired! You're being killed, please do not resist." God picks up the spear and it goes WHOOSH cuz he swung it at Gaster.

Dadster does an epic matrix style dodge and does finger guns at God cuz why the frack not?

God tries again and fails.

And then again.

And again.

And again.

Oh wait he- nope, missed again.

"STAY STILL YOU OVERGROWN CHICKEN SOUP STARTER!" Does this make any sense? Probably not, do I care? Nahhhhhhh.

"No, I don't think I will" OHHHHHHHHHHhhHhH's happen from somewhere and shades magically apear on Blobsters face because yes, the logic is gone don't expect anything cool here.

Laws of physics and gravity are now gone because I hate them and I am the God of the God in this world and I do what I want to.

So now they are flying to add TENSION that doesn't work but shhhh if I go the Hollywood films route and pretend it's good people will think it is.

Oh look Blabster and God are now flying around each other because yeee circling your opponent makes the scene 10x cooler. I don't make the rules, oh wait I do here.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They are both yelling to unleash their ultimate PAWEH and then fly at each other with fists even tho they have weapons because it's cooooler that way.

And then BOOM there's colored force cuz they hit each other and then they fly back and crash into the ceiling or sumthing.

"I. AM. INEVITABLE!" God yelled when he got out of the rubble and suddenly he had a gauntlet with stones but they are soul shaped because brand.

But then whoop Gagster does the hand summoning thing with light blue power and takes the gauntlet for himself because he can.

"And I... Am Gaster!" And he snaps.

And poof God turns into oversimplified logo marketable plushie.

"You fools! I am God! I am power! You can't do this to me-AHHHHHH" God has now squeaky voice and Gaster picks him up and Grilby shows up from nowhere.

"Burn?"

"Yes Grilby, Burn"

Grilby takes the plushie and walks away muttering something about 'God flavoured sashimi rolls and ramen' or something. Oh and Godshie is screaming in the high pitched voice because comedic effect.

*Slaps board* LAUGH!

Angels went "fuck this shit I'm out" and peaced out and (y/n) is now okay because logic or logicn't as my friends would say.

"Wut" She does the " '·' " face cuz wtf happened she don't know.

Sadster hugs her cuz happ and kids join too yay family good now!

"Mmmmm wife." He mumbles.

"Yes w- WAIT WHAT?"

THE END

I'm sorry. Can you tell I made it in like 40 minutes because I have severe writers block and absolute lack of motivation? Yes? Welp.

Take this... Thing as a sniplet or something while I try to force myself to get off Genshin Impact for once and write instead of playing.

Venti I swear to the Gods above if I dont get you in my next wish-

Anyways-

Bye guys! You have my permission to stab me with a pitchfork or something because I am lazy and gave you that thing instead of a normal chapter.

Love you guys! And happy Easter to those who celebrate it and to those who don't, happy break from the hell we call school!