Chapter 11~Tea with royality P.1

You sat crosslegged by the kitchen table, a book in one hand and tea/coffee in the other. You took a sip with a relaxed sigh and happily got lost in the beautiful world of the book you were reading.

You were getting to the climax when Gaster walked in, making you groan in frustration when he called your name.

You looked at him with annoyed expression, book still in your hand. He looked...paller than normal, if that was even possible for a skeleton.

"Did something happen that you're early from work and need my help?" You asked, while getting back to reading the book.

Gaster nodded.

"The king and queen invited you to a tea that will be happening today."

You chocked on your drink, looking at him with wide eyes.

"What?!" You felt like locking yourself in your room and never getting out. If there was a thing you weren't great at, it was social interactions. And now not only you will have to talk with someone, it will be the royality! "When we have to be there?"

"In two hours, I already called Indarra and he was fine with taking care of the kids." Gaster told you, his voice not really enthusiastic.

Even if you didn't want to, you had to show up. You didn't even want to think of what would happen if you didn't.

"Okay...I will be upstairs trying to find something I could wear..." You mumbled, dragging yourself up the stairs.

Gaster only nodded, doing the same.
Both of you disappear in your rooms, trying to find something formal.

ΩΩΩ

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I don't have anything to wear for today!" You finally gave up after looking through your closet for more than an hour.

Not wanting to go there in leggings, you decided to just wear one of the dresses you actually had, even if they weren't really party like.

You had a total of three dresses that were the closest to formal.

A red one, kinda too short for your liking as it was above your knees and was showing too much of your chest.

A blue one, which was kinda too plain for you, looking more like something that a grandma would wear for a party.

And lastly a purple one, which only issue was the fact that it had the cut by your knee, showing off a part of your leg. Luckily it wasn't really big, so you chose this one, feeling that it looked the best out of those three.

You walked out of your room,seeing Gaster by the door, wearing a black mix between a robe and a suit and Indarra sitting with the kids on the couch.

You quickly walked over to him, happy that you found a pair of flats in your room and didn't have to go in heels.

Without a word, he took your arm and in a flash of colors you were in front of the castle entrance, the same one you saw not too long ago.

The guards didn't even flinch when the two of you appeard from the air, instead just giving a nod to Gaster and letting both of you walk in.

After going through few corridors you found yourself in a giant hall, decorated with garlands (?) and gold flowers. There, sitting by a very nice looking table, were two goat monsters, one wearing purple robe and the other same coloured dress.

You felt a relief when you saw them wearing purple, since you had a purple dress on yourself.

Both of them noticed you and Gaster walked in, a warm smile showing on their faces.

The taller one in a robe and a crown, who you guessed was the king, walked over to Gaster and gave him a bone crushing hug.

The skeleton awkwardly patted the other monster on the back, before the goat releases him. He then turned to you.

"Ah welcome! You must be (Y/n)! Am I correct?" His voice was deep, yet it was warm and soft at the same time.

You bowed lightly and nodded. "Yes. It is a honor to meet you, your majesty." The goat monster chuckled, giving you a soft pat on the shoulder. "No need for formalities, call me Asgore." He smiled warmly at you.

"Okay then yo...Asgore." You smiled back, felling a little more relaxed with how nice he sounded.

The other monster walked over to the three of you and you guessed that it was Asgore's wife, the queen.

"I am sorry for my not so formal look, but I wasn't exactly prepared for this sudden relocation to this place." You excused your dress, wanting to have it over with and fearing that they might point it out later.

The Queen giggled. "Oh no need to worry dear! We completely understand! But I have an idea for this. Asgore and Gaster were going to discus some work detail and the butterscotch-cinnamon pie isn't baked yet, so we could go find you a nice dress while the cake finishes baking and those two workaholics could talk without disturbing the tea. What do you say?" From the way she was looking at you, with a certain excited sparkle, you could feel that she really wanted to finally have an occasion to dress someone up, so of course you agreed.

You didn't even have time to say anything and you were already dragged through the corridors, then up the stairs and finally through large doors to what seemed like a giant wardrobe.

The Queen began to go through the dresses part, searching for something she thought you would like.

You awkwardly walked behind her, looking at all the dresses and other outfits. She noticed you being unease and quickly turned to you with an embarrassed blush on her face.

"Oh I am sorry my dear! I didn't even told you my name! I'm Toriel and don't worry about being picky. I'm sure you will find something you'd like!" You nodded, staring to look through the dresses.

You were almost sure that you wouldn't find anything you'd like when Toriel picked out a beautiful dress.

It was long, reaching the ground and showing off your shoulders. It had a 'belt' with a bow on the side and being accompanied by a nice (f/c) necklace. You completely loved how it looked, even the colours were nice! The whole dress was (f/c) that was turning (2/f/c) at the end, the belt and the bow also being (2/f/c).

The spark in your eye told Toriel all she needed to know, as she happily showed you where you could change.

When you dressed up, she asked if she could do your hair and you agreed, letting her do whatever she wants.

After she was finished, you looked into the mirror and smiled to yourself, loving how you looked.

(I'm not the best at explaining how dresses and hairstyles look so I drew it. If you don't like the hairstyle or the dress, be free to change it. I hope that me drawing for my book sometimes Will make up for not updating for almost a month. Sorry...)

"Thank you." You said softly to the queen, feeling really happy with how you looked.

"Close your eyes-"