Chapter 28~ Promise me

Hello guys! I'm back! I'm alive! Surprising, I know. I recently didn't feel any inspiration to write this book buuuuuut the new episode of Glitchtale brought me back to life and reminded me why I am still crushing on our powerful boy.

It's been 2/3 years since I got into Undertale. It's been a year and a half since this book started. And it's been forever since I felt this much inspiration(or thirst, same thing) to write Gaster stuff so let's go before it passes!

Also guess which girl hit that sweet, sweet 16 not too long ago! That's right! Me! 16 but still obsesed with fictional characters and skeletons!

Are you proud of me guys? :')

Okay this is probably irritating anyways you came here for G and not me and 90% of you probably skipped it so without further ado, here's the chapter!

Enjoy!

The sound of your footsteps echoed against the white walls of the laboratory as you made your way down a corridor, your (e/c) eyes scanning the doors you walked past.

Most of them weren't that interesting, with names of scientists written on stickers similar to the one on Gaster's door. Some were just blank too and you didn't feel like taking your chances with opening doors in an laboratory you knew nothing about.

As you ventured deeper and deeper into the unknown, yet still the same looking corridors, you passed many other monsters, none of which seeming to mind you. Most of them either brushed past you in a rush, their papers almost flying out of their hands as they desperately tried to meet their deadlines. Some of them, ones that weren't in such a hurry, gave you a small smile or a nod as you passed them, not saying anything about you being in this parts of the laboratory, which you took as a silent invitation to explote some more.

The halls looked mostly the same, white walls with lots of doors or tinted windows with the floor being a a blueish color, the tiles shining, their surfaces so clean and polished you were surprised no one tripped on them yet.

You stopped suddenly when a weird door caught your attention. It was made out of metal unlike the other ones you saw. On it's lower and higher part were two yellow stripes with smaller black ones going through them in a diagonal pattern. Just on the eye level was a small window and under it, in bold letters was written 'BEWARE AMALGAMATES'

You cocked your hear a little, curious as to what an amalgamate was.

Carefully walking over to the door, you lined your vision with the glass, looking through it.

Your eyes took a moment to adjust to the blackness of the room you were looking into, but when they did, you quickly staggered back, horrified at what you saw.

Those things in there, they were what attacked Papyrus the day you fell all those months ago. Those weird melted abominations were created, or at least contained here.

You suppose that you unintentionally owe them now, since who knows what Sans would have done if they didn't attack. He would have probably thrown you into that pit, not sparing you a glance as your body would tumble down into the dark abyss, only to ultimately hit the ground with a loud crack as your bones would shatter. You'd die there, bleeding out, never having met Gaster nor any other of your monster friends.

But then again, at least Papyrus would have been safe then.

What even are those things? We're they created here? Or did they live somewhere in the Underground and the monsters contained them here after they learned how dangerous they were?