Chapter 26~ Not alone anymore

Your eyes widen, feeling like your soul and heart were to jump out of your chest.

It felt like the time slowed down around you, giving you time to process what was happening.

Gaster just said that he loved you and was now kissing you.

You felt like you took eternity to respond to the kiss, when in reality it took you a second or two to kiss back.

You closed your eyes and wrapped your arm around his neck, fully kissing him back.

His arm went to your waist, gently holding it and then pulling you closer to him with just as much gentleness while the other hand held onto yours, fingers intertwining.

The kiss was gentle, holding all the love you had for each other and all the feelings you just couldn't simply say with words.

It felt... Amazing.

You parted after a few seconds, your eyes opening to the sight of Gaster's white pinpricks that you grew to love.

You didn't fully move away from each other as your foreheads were touching, his hands still around your waist, holding you close to him as if you were going to disappear any second and turn out to be only a dream.

"I love you too." You breathed out, your sparkling (e/c) eyes not leaving his.

A small gentle smile appeared on his face as he looked at you with such happiness you couldn't help yourself and quickly closed the space between you two, kissing him.

This one was shorter than the first one, yet it held even more emotions and love that the first one did.

"I love you-"

You heard from behind you. Turning around, you heard Gaster's voice saying it again only to see that the echo flower that was in the cave was the source of the sound.

You smiled at that, knowing that this thing was going to be a reminder of this magical moment.

It seemed like Gaster thought the same as he moved back a little so you weren't in the hearing range of the flower and wouldn't have it reapeting something else.

A soft tune started playing again and turned around to look back at Gaster.

"Care for another dance angel?"

Your heart fluttered in your chest.

"Of course."

ΩΩΩ

The sound of your laughter echoed around the Waterfall as you made your way back home with Gaster, your hand in his and your head on his shoulder.

"If you call me angel does that mean I can call you skeleton?" You asked, smiling innocently at him.

He laughed, glancing at you. "Please don't."

You smirked at him, but didn't do anything else, making him rise his brow bone in confusion.

You just shrugged and smiled innocently while he shook his head in amusement.

"You are one, crazy girl, you know that (Y/n)?" He said and you just nodded.

"I know, and you love me for that." You chirped, winking at who you can now consider your lover.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, making you whine in protest.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." And here it was again, that look in his eyes that made you feel so loved and important like never before.

This was perfect. A life you never imagined you'd have. You have everything you wished for.

Great friends,

Amazing children you loved more than the world itself,

A brother figure that wouldn't hesitate to fry anyone that tries to hurt you,

And a lover, one who forgave you everything bad that you've done and accepted you for who you are, who loves you with his whole soul and one you undoubtedly love just as much as he does you.

And yet, the lovely moment was cut short by A pain in the lower part of your shoulder, or more specifically, in the place where your wings when you unfold them.

You fell to your knees, your hand holding the hurting part of your back. Gaster's smile disappeared and he went from the dork he was a minute ago to serious, yet very worried look.

He knelt down in front of you, one of his hands still holding yours while the other one gently touched your shoulder, just a little bit above where your hand was.

"How many have fallen out already?" You looked up at him, shocked that he knew. This was a thing you planned on telling him later, if it came to the point in which you would be sure you wouldn't be able to do anything about it alone.

"Not that many... I still have most of my wings..." You answered, taking a deep breath as the pain started to dull out.

"Spread them out please." You did as told, your wings sprouting from your back as a lone feather fell out from it's place and landed on the ground near your knees.

You felt a hand go through your feathers, sending a shiver down your spine as they were very sensitive.

"Please don't tell the kids, they don't need to worry about things like that at this age." You asked, well more like pleaded, looking up at Gaster who gave you a short nod.

"Of course, but if it gets to the critical point, which I won't let it to get to, then we will have to tell them." You nodded at his words and shakily stood up, Gaster quickly helping you keep your balance.

"It will be okay. Tommorow I will take you to the laboratory. We will figure something out, I promise." He said softly, his fingers rubbing circles on your hand as he gave you a kiss on the forehead, as if to reassure not only you, but himself as well.

"I know it will. We will figure it out." You smiled warmly at him and the two of you made your way back home where your two little boys waited for you two to get back.

You were met with rather excited Papyrus, who was already thinking about so many games to play together as a family, not that you weren't one before, he was just happy that you were officially his mother.

And while you spent the rest of your day with your new family, the word about Gaster, the Royal sciencist, finally got together with the angel (Y/n) flew around quickly and soon reached the castle.

The king and queen spent the rest of their day arguing about who won the deal.

"You don't have to be alone-"

A/n

I am so So SO incredibly sorry for not posting for almost a month if not longer.

My teachers pushed me and my class really hard to get those few extra grades before they had to give us the final one so when I came back home I was just too exhausted to think and write a chapter.

I hope this one makes up for it and you won't chase me around with torches and pitchforks.

Again, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for a new chapter and hope you can forgive me for that.

Love you guys! You're the best!