Chapter 19~ Back to normal...kind of...

A giggle left Papyrus as he spread his arms.

"WEEEEE! I'M A FLYING MONSTER!" He giggled, his eyes sparkling with joy.

You let out a chuckle, firmly holding him in front of you as you flew around the house, making sure you wouldn't hit anything with your wings.

You landed on the couch, Papyrus happily skipping over to Sans to tell him about how amazing it was.

You chuckled again, watching the two kids happily talk.

You sighed happily and relaxed. It was good to be back.

You glanced at Gaster, who was in the kitchen, preparing some snacks.

You were still a bit uncomfortable around him, but both of you decided to not show it around the kids. Besides, he was doing his best to make up to you for what happened.

He was even holding back the urge to ask you scientific questions about your wings and angels in general!

Still, it was hard to just forget everything that happened and act like everything was back to normal, not with the constant reminder on your back at least.

You still tried tho, for the sake of the kids.

You took a brief glance at the black feathers that you no longer had to hide and lightly smoothed out a feather that started to stick out.

At least one good thing came from the whole situation.

No need to hide your wings meant no more back pains from having them hidden for too long and the need to sneak out of the house every time it happens.

"(Y/n)" Gaster called from the kitchen, making you turn your head towards him.

You noticed that a small mist dissapeard around the pots with ingredients to the dinner. You concluded that this was probably the magic hands he summons to do few things at once.

You were grateful that he made them disappear, as seeing them did make you have a slight panic attack. Probably from the trauma when those hands almost shoot you.

"Yes?" You asked, wating for what he had to say.

"I talked with King Asgore and Queen Toriel. They wanted to see you." Seeing how your face went from calm to absolute horror he quickly added. "They missed you and don't mind that you're an angel. The Queen said that you needed some new clothes."

You calmed down, hearing that they weren't mad or anything and just wanted to hang out with you

To be fair, you really liked the pair and would happily spend some time with them.

"Oh! Thank you Gaster! I will happily visit them!" You chirped, smiling lightly.

Gaster chuckled and gave you a nod. "They also said that the guards won't stop you from coming into the castle so you can come whenever you like." He added and then went back to making dinner.

You turned back to look at the skelebros and walked over, kneeling besides them as they played with some action figures.

You smiled. "May I join?" You asked and the two eagerly nodded, showing their toys to you.

Letting out a giggle you sad down on the floor besides them and took one of the toys.

ΩΩΩ

"Oh no! Mrs. Bunny! That's not a carrot!" You said in a funny voice, making Papyrus and Sans laugh.

"Dinner is ready!" Gaster called out to the three of you, smiling at the scene that was playing in front of him.

"YEEEY! I'M HUNGRY!" Papyrus happily said and skipped over to the kitchen while Sans lazily followed him.

Smiling at the two you went after them, taking your seat by the table.

As the four of you ate, you couldn't help but stare at the skeleton in front of you.

He noticed and gave you a smile, which you slightly returned.

You felt yourself relax, even if you were in a room with Gaster, which never happened since you came back.

He was really trying his best to make everything up to you.

Maybe soon you will be able to forget about what happened...

"How can I take the pain away-"

A/n

Sorry it took so long and is so short.
I want to make a few calmer and probably shorter chapters, so we could finally be able to get to the romance.
It's Gaster x reader after all and we're 20 chapters in for Asgore's sake!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it was boring!