Chapter 29~ Emerald Crow

Fluff fluff fluff fluff-

I promised and now I'm delivering!
Have fun with this break from all the pain and angst!

Or is it a break-

Anyways, enjoy!
Oh my God I updated in less than a month! It's a miracle!

You woke up to the sound of soft snoring besides you with a hand wrapped around your waist. Your head moved up and down with every breath Gaster took, as it was lying right on his chest.

Opening your eyes, you slowly took in the room you could now also call yours, the warm wood of Gaster's wardrobe giving off a welcoming feeling.

You felt something in your hair and the snoring stopped, replaced by soft humms. Glancing up, your eyes were met with Gaster's loving gaze, his hand brushing through your hair while his other one was still wrapped around your waist.

"Good morning angel" Gaster whispered to you, his voice husky from just waking up.

You groggily mumbled it back, nuzzling closer to Gaster's neck and wrapping your arms around his torso and under his arms.

You heard him chuckle, the hand on your waist moving to give you a small massage. With yours and his legs tangled together and his fingers threading through your hair, you could stay like this forever.

"We should get up now, don't you think so love?"  Gaster hummed out, yet made no move to actually try and get up from the position you both were in.

You shook your head, nuzzling even closer to him, curling up on his chest.
"Five more minuteeeeeees" You pleaded, looking up at him with the best pout and puppy eyes you could muster.

Gaster laughed, a sound you came to cherish hearing, your head bouncing lightly with his chest. He gave you a soft peck on the forehead and moved the blanket up a little to cover both of you better.

"How can I say no to that face? Very well then, the kids are still at Indarra's place after the sleepover, so we can rest for a little while longer." He said, playing with the fabric of your pajama.

You stayed like that for some time, snuggling under the blankets with nothing else mattering for those few quiet moments you had.

No barrier, no dying, no problems. Just you, your lover and the warm, dark sheets of your shared bed.

Gaster had summoned a hand, picking out a book from his bookshelf and was now reading it to you in the calm bliss of being the only people in the house for once.

Yet all good things have to come to an end and as such, this does too, as your stomach makes it very clear that it wants food and it wants the food now.

Gaster chuckled at that, while you didn't even blush in embarrasement. You were hungry and food came before snuggles!

The hand that was holding the book put it down on the small shelf besides the bed and disappeared in a poof of smoke.

"What do you say about snacks in bed? I'm quite invested in the book's plot to get up." Gaster suggested, shifting a little to give you a kiss on the nose.

You nodded your head, liking the idea of having both snuggled and food at the same time. Gaster moved you from his chest and you let out a quiet whine, silenced by another nose kiss.

"I'll get us something to eat." Gaster said softly to you and then teleported out of the room, leaving you alone in the giant bed.

Humming softly, you straightened your pajama and stretched, letting out your wings for a moment to stretch them too.