Chapter 8~Grillby

Ever since that day you noticed that Gaster was more comfortable around you and wasn't as tense as he was before when you were around the brothers. It made you feel accomplished.

The wound has healed, but a giant scar was left to remind you about your first meeting with Gaster.

Today started just like any other usual day, you were just playing tag with Papyrus and Sans, running around the living room and trying to catch one of them, well mainly Papyrus as Sans would just use his powers to either teleport away or just float above your head and out of your reach.

"(Y/n)" You heard someone say from behind you, so you turned around to see Gaster standing there in his casual outfit.

Papyrus stopped running and Sans floated back down onto the ground, standing near his brother.

"Yes Gaster?" You asked, tilling your head to the side. Gaster cleared his throat before answering.

"I would like to show you around the underground." You smiled happily, but then frowned and looked at the brothers.

"Is it a good idea to leave them alone?" You asked a little unsure.

Gaster let out a small chuckle under his breath, appreciating the fact that you were worried about his children.

"Don't worry about that. I already called Indarra to watch over them." You tilled your head again, confused as to who it was.

As if on cue someone rung the bell. Gaster walked over to the door and opened it. You peeked over his shoulder to see a fish like man standing there and a smaller female one, probably a teen, standing besides him.

"Ah Indarra! Thank you for answering so quickly." Gaster said and moved to the side, letting the two monsters walk inside.

The older one smiled, showing of his sharp fangs and brought Gaster into a bear hug. You stiffed in a laugh as the skeleton didn't look amused

Indarra finally let go of him and then turned to you.

"Hello there! You must be the human Gaster told me about! I'm Indarra and this is my daughter Undyne!" He motioned to other monster that stood besides him and offered you a handshake.

(As Undyne's father name is unknown I made it up. I'm not going to explain how he looks like as I'm leaving it to your imagination oh and Undyne doesn't have her eye patch yet. Anyway back to the story!)

"Hi punk!" Papyrus ran over to the teenage girl with stars in his eyes while Sans just shrugged and made himself comfortable on the couch.

You awkwardly accepted the handshake.

"Name's (Y/n). Pleasure to meet you." Indarra pulled you into a hug just like he did with Gaster. Both of you stayed like that for a few seconds.

"If you don't mind I will be taking her now." Gaster said from behind you, irritation hearable in his voice.

Indarra shrugged, his grin not leaving his face, but let go of you like Gaster wanted.

You heard him(Gaster) huff and turned around to see him already ready, waiting for you.

You quickly walked over to him and he handed you a coat which you gladly accepted, putting it on.

Both of you walked out of the house, while Indarra had already settled down with the kids on the couch, starting to tell them stories about the war.

You happily looked around while walking, taking in the surroundings.

Gaster and few other monsters that you passed watched amused as you played around in the snow.