Chapter 40~ Notes of love

I'M ALIVEEEEEE
Guess what?
The sweet 17 hit me like a truck.
Along with no motivation but shhhh.
Here's the promised fluff!
Enjoy my lovelies and sorry for the month of waiting. Genshin be kinda addictive :/

2

2nd. POV.

It's been almost a month since Toriel's disappearance and Asgore's new law and your fears finally died down.

After all, what were the chances of someone falling down that mountain? No one would be stupid enough to see a giant hole and jump into it after all.

There was absolutely nothing to be worried about. Well, maybe except for Toriel's whereabouts.

Though somehow that didn't worry you too much either as the purple door you had walked through to get to Snowdin before was now locked.

You just somehow felt like she's behind it, safe and ready to help anyone who will need it.

"I'm going to work angel. See you in the evening." Gaster's voice brought you out of your thoughts, along with a gentle kiss on the nose.

You waved at your boyfriend with a soft smile as he left the house and then turned around to check the time.

Your little boys were still sleeping, but you knew that they would wake up soon.

With that thought in mind, you made your way to the kitchen, deciding to make them some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

It was quick to make and soon you were putting it on two plates, as you and Gaster ate earlier.

As you were reaching for salt and pepper, you accidentally knocked down the latter, it falling to the floor and rolling under the cupboard.

Groaning quietly to yourself, you reached down blindly with your hand to find it and met...

Candy.

Candy that was definitely there for at least a few days with its very melted state.

Huh. This was a hiding spot you didn't think about.

Finally finding the pepper, you put it on the table along with the salt and then cleaned up the candy mess.

Another quiet groan left your lips as you realised that the two troublemakers definitely had more hiding spots than just the couch and under the cupboards.

Which meant, cleaning time. You were not going to wake up all sticky from some unknown candy simply because you didn't check if they hid it there.

So, after Sans and Papyrus woke up and ate, you send them to go play in their room while you'll clean up the house.

Humming quietly to yourself, you grabbed the supplies you'll need and got to work.

ΩΩΩ

You were just cleaning in yours and Gaster's room. Although it was unlikely your sons hid their candy in such a risky place, it was better to be safe than sorry.

You opened the drawer that sat right by Gaster's desk and stopped for a second, your curiosity sparking.

Inside it sat a few papers with wing dings on them, which wasn't that unusual considering that's what Gaster talks in sometimes. The unusual thing was that you were almost certain that some of them spelled your name.

How did you know that? After living with the skeleton family for over a year, you pick up a few things. That and Gaster gave you the symbols along with the letters they corresponded to.

Since your shared room was the last place to clean up in anyways, you finished it quickly and then sat down at the desk.

You took out the papers and your translation sheet, then began to slowly decipher the writing.

And before anyone yells about not respecting privacy the author will break the wall again to tell you that it's fine. It's your shared room and Gaster said he has no secrets to hide and all the important paperwork is at his lab anyways so you're allowed to look at whatever you want.

There were more papers than you first noticed and before you knew it, you heard the front door open and then the loud footsteps of Sans and Papyrus running out of their room to hug Gaster.

Chuckling, you left the room and walked over to the stairs, smiling softly at the hugging trio.

After the kids finally let him go, he was able to take off his coat and walk up the stairs where you were waiting at him.

"I'll ask Asgore about it huh? And I thought I was the dense one." Gaster's face turned a pretty shade of purple at your words, an embarrassed chuckle leaving his lips.

"I see you've found my notes then? Yes I am... Not proud of that moment I'll admit" You giggled at his words and took his hand as you both went back to your shared room.

"Quite ironic how close you were to finding out who I am in that first note. I was giving you quite the headache." You added, walking over to the desk where you left the papers.

"That you were! Especially when you left the window open! I didn't even consider you being an angel back then! Now looking back at it, it should have been obvious" He huffed quietly to himself as you looked over the noted again.

You felt two arms wrap around you from behind and then Gaster's chin on your head as he glanced at the papers with a fond smile.

"Then again, had I found out sooner about who you are, this might have never happened. So although I might have made a fool out of myself, I don't regret a single thing that led us to this moment." You melted at his words, turning around in his hold so you were face to face.

"Not a single thing?" You parroted him.

"Not a single thing." He agreed.

"Even throwing me at that tree?" You teased with no malice and he blinked before turning his gaze away.

"Maybe a single thing"

You giggled, shaking your head and giving him a quick kiss.

"To be fair. Had you not done that, we would have probably gone our separate ways and this would have never happened."

Gaster shrugged, putting his chin on your head again.

"Maybe you're right"

You stayed like that for a short while, simply enjoying each other's presence. That is until you remembered something.

"My love, could you bring me that book about angels you found in the library?" Although confused, Gaster did as asked, poofing away for a moment before coming back with the tome.

You took it from his hands, opened it on the first page and-

Gaster spend the rest of his evening listening to your rant about the things it didn't have.

"Fallen angel, close your eyes-"