Chapter 1~ Banishment

2nd. POV

Your heart raced as you frantically looked around for the monster. You had to find her before they do. You flew around, your beautiful (e/c) eyes scanning the ground below you.

Hearing a whimper your head snapped to a crying monster, a little baby to be exact. Your breath hitched when you saw few angels cornering it, their weapons rised and ready to  strike and kill the poor creature.

With a sudden wave of courage you landed in front of the monster, your sword colliding with the one belonging to the other angel. You glared at the male and he was slightly taken back by that. "G...general?" He ducked out as he retreated his sword.

Not answering him you turned to the girl and keeled in front of her. She flinched, her redish eyes looking at you, scared. She looked so harmless, yet she was almost killed for who she was born as. You looked at her ginger fur and her tail between her small legs. "Don't worry child. I won't hurt you." Your soft words made the child look at you with hope, hope she would see her family and friends again. "M..my n..name is A...amber." She said quietly, playing with her tail out of nervousness.

You smiled at her gently, hoping that she would warm up to you. "It's nice to meet you Amber. My name is (y/n)." The fox like monster looked at the ground and then back at you. "You have very high L.O.V.E..." She mumbled shyly. You sighed, knowing it was true. Through out the war you killed many monsters, you didn't even know how high your L.O.V.E was for the monsters. You were scared to know anyway.

"I know. But I changed. I won't let you hurt you." You reassured the girl and slowly she walked over to you and you carefully, making sure you won't scare Amber, took her into your arms. She nuzzled into your neck as you turned around. The angels weren't there anymore.

Right...they went to tell HIM about it. This time I won't be able to get myself out of this mess...

A wave of doubt washed over you, but one quick glance at the now sleeping girl in your arms reassured you, that what you were doing is right.

Looking around you quickly went to where the monsters were sealed.

ΩΩΩ

Getting through the barrier wasn't hard for you, you were an angel after all. You quickly managed to find the girls family, and disguising yourself as a monster you gave her back to them, saying you found her lost in the forest.

Flying out of the hole wasn't hard. Just like getting in, but this time when you got to where HIS castle stood you saw all the other angels and HIM on the lead.

With a gulp you accepted what will happen and proudly flew over to them, now being face to face with the one humans call God.

"You have betrayed us." He said, his voice sending shivers down the spines of everyone. You bowed your head, but there was no shame in it. "I did what I though was right. They aren't evil and they did not deserved to be-" "SILENCE!" You were cut out by his voice booming. His glare piercing through you. "If you think so then I think you would be better off with them!" Everyone gasped at his words while you gulped again.

One of the angels gave him his scepter as he pointed it at you. "With my power I shall banish you to the underground! From now on you will be known as the fallen angel and your powers will be taken away! You shall get your powers back if you prove yourself worthy!" From the end of his scepter emerged gold light that surrounded you.

You could only watch in horror as your armour was taken away from you and your sword being given to other angel. You felt the power in you started to disappear and your wings gave up on you.

Your body began to fall and the last thing you could see before you blacked out were sad faced of your friends and dark glares of the ones that hated you. HE just looked disappointed in you and turned around, not looking at you. But who could blame him? You were his general after all. The most powerful one at that.

You closed your eyes as you were consumed by the darkness.

"I hear it all trying to fall asleep-"