Chapter 31~ Islan

Note to self: Don't trust brain when it says it will only make the break short.

It won't be short-

And just to say it, I'm glad you guys enjoy this book and want to know what will happen, but please don't message me begging me to update. This book was and will always be just for fun and I'll update when I'm in the mood to do so. I saw first hand what happens to people who force themselves to update everyday so the readers are happy and believe me, it's not a pretty thing.

Another thing is-

An OC will actually show up in today's chapter!

She does not belong to me but to Pytho14 who called God not being happy with what's happening long before it actually happened! Thank you for sticking with this book for this long!

I was planning on making a 50k readers special but we're somehow already at 57k!

Still, if any of you have any idea for a special or something you'd like to see, I'll happily see what can be done!

Anyways, that will be it! Enjoy the chapter!

3rd POV

The soft rays of the morning sun shone through the clouds, painting the white fluff in different shades of yellow, orange and red.

A lone angel flew through them, her white wings only having a slight golden sparkle at the end.

Her bright green eyes were focused on the sky in front of her and her short blonde hair whipping around with the wind as she quickly made her way to HIS kingdom.

The news Islan held were surely to be met with his anger, which is what she feared. They weren't bad for them per se, but for HIM, it's going to be the worst news he can get.

(Y/n), the angel he 'punished' by sending her down into a deep mountain to stay with the one's she was helping, was doing good. He had hoped that she'd break, look up at the ceiling and beg God to take her back and forgive her for such a mistake that she made. Or, in the very least, the monsters, driven by their anger and want of revenge, would end her life right then and there.

And yet here they were, almost a year after her fall and she's doing as good as ever, living her best life, having found love in the shape of one of the monsters.

Islan shivered, but not from the cold. Oh no, the angels weren't going to shiver from something as simple as that. They were powerful, beautiful and too prideful to shiver at the mere feeling of wind against their skin.

After all, they were immune to the weather, no matter how cold or hot it was. HE made sure they were ready to fight in any place or situation.

That shiver, was one of fear as her eyes saw the kingdom appear in the distance.

The shining walls of the wall surrounding it was made out of the sunrays themselves, the details of the purest of gold and the path leading to it shone like the stars and moon in the dark of the night.

It was beautiful, but somehow Islan couldn't admire it's beauty as she used to.

The walls and the buildings inside now reminded her of the painful training she went through and of the wrath she's going to face simply for being the one to deliver the news.

Sighing, she landed on the soft clouds the kingdom was on, the marshmallow like ground soon turning into the silver path leading to the gate.

It was open, with two angels guarding the way in. They only spared her a glance as she walked through went back to looking at the sky.