Chapter 23~ Feelings?

You slowly opened your (e/c) eyes, sun shining down on your sleepy face. You blinked a few times, before sitting up and stretching yourself. You let out a yawn, letting your eyes wander around the room.

It wasn't your room, but it felt strangely familiar.

Your eyes stopped on a wall, well more like where the wall should of been, as in it's place was a giant window.

You untangled from your sheets and walked over to it, your bare feet touching the cold floor.

A city. With a mountain visible from behind the houses, looking giant, even when being so far away.

You recognized this place.

The dream you had long time ago, when it was only your first week at Gaster's house.

You looked around abd found a pair of nice, warm slippers besides your bed.

You put them on and then opened the door, walking out of the room.

You carefully walked down the stairs and just as you expected, you heard a voice.

"Hi mum"

You turned around, expecting the faces to be non visible somehow, as if they were hidden by a mist, but you were met with two skeletons you grew to love so dearly.

The thing was, they weren't children anymore, instead already adults, Papyrus being very tall and Sans being the short one.

"Hi boys!" You smiled at them, already liking which direction this dream was taking.

The skelebros walked away, seemingly to the kitchen and you were left in the living room.

You looked around the room, taking in the nice and comfy, but not too luxurious design of everything.

In one word. It felt homely.

A sudden shiver went down your spine when two strong arms wrapped around your waist and a deep voice called out to you.

"Hello love~"

You melted into the touch, your body leaning on the chest of the person behind you.

You immiedietly noticed the bones and realized who it was. But what caught your attention even more was the fact that, on one of bis fingers, was a ring.

You glanced at yours and surely enough, you also had one.

You felt him put his head in the crook of your neck, his warm breath sending another shiver down your spine.

"Sans and Papyrus went out with Undyne and Alphys-" He started to speak again, one of his hands slowly sliding down your waist and then thigh.

"What do you say that we have some fun?" He whispered in your ear, your face turning red immiedietly after.

ΩΩΩ

You woke up with your face red and your eyes widened.

That dream sure was... Something.

You sat up, putting your head on your knees as you desperately tried to ignore the butterflies in your stomach that you felt throughout the it.

It can't be THAT, I'm sure this dream had some other explanation...

Who am I kidding?! What other explanation can a dream where I was married to Gaster be?!

I am hopelessly in love, aren't I?

Does he even like me that way?