Chapter 25~ the date

"You will look gorgeous in this one!" Toriel chirped, digging through the wardrobe.

She took out a dress and you made a face that told her you didn't like it.

The dress was nice, but it was too revealing for your taste with its boob window and cut on the side which exposed your thigh.

"Got it! Too revealing!" Even tho Toriel and you already been here 2 hours, the queens happy behaviour didn't change as she helped you find a nice dress for the date.

Finally, after another half an hour or so she found a dress which you liked. The moment she presented it to you, you knew that it was this one. (Leaving the dress to your imagination!)

"Here You go! Let's get you dressed up!" The Queen let you put the dress on and then literally dragged you to the bathroom to do your hair.

You decided on the hairstyle and told Toriel what you liked.

She gave you a nod and quickly went to work, giving her all to make sure you will look as good as possible.

"Andddddddd done!" She exclaimed happily, giving you a mirror.

Your eyes widen, starring at your reflection.

"Its perfect! Thank you so much!" You hugged Toriel, who hugged you back happily.

"You're welcome. Now go get that man!" She exclaimed, waving as you walked out of the room.

You made your way through the palace and thanks to the guards you actually managed to get to the exit without getting lost ten times.

In front of the entrance, Gaster already waited for you.

He was still wearing something similiar to his long coat, only it was more formal, without the sweater under it. Instead it looked like he had a normal shirt, though he still was covering his neck. He had a bowtie and, somehow, a rose in the pocket of his coat.

He turned to look at you and his eyes widen, a purple hue spreading on his cheek bones.

You shyly smiled, your cheeks also turning red.

"You look lovely." Gaster managed to say when he snapped out of his trance. "Shall we?" He added, extending his hand for you to take.

Your smile grew and so did the red on your cheeks. "So do you. And yes, we shall." You gave him your hand and he started to lead you through the buildings of New Home.

You followed him, your mind still not fully registering the fact that you were going on a date. WITH GASTER.

You felt like you had knots in your stomach, getting tighter and tighter every step you took.

You forced yourself to relax a little bit and took a deep breath, calming yourself down.

It will be all right... It's just me hanging out with Gaster like we usually do.

But this time it's called a date and he might like me back...

Ugh... I should stop worrying!

The thing was, you just couldn't help it. You never got a chance to experience having a crush or being in a relationship as you died young and since in your times you were nothing but a peasant girl for everyone, no one was intrested in you.

"We're here." Gaster snapped you out from your thoughts, motioning to the building in front of you.

In one word, it looked, fancy.

You looked at Gaster and he gave you a reassuring look, calming you down a little.

You two walked in and since Gaster was a royal sciencist, your reservation was found pretty quickly and you two were seated.