One year anniversary!

Exactly a year ago, on the 21st of December, the first few chapters of this very book were posted.

When I posted the first chapter, I wasn't even dreaming that this book would get to a thousand views, yet alone sixteen. And yet, here we are, a year later, with over sixteen thousand views on this book.

I would like to thank all of you for making all of this possible. If not for you all, I would of probably given up on it by now, or just simply lost the feel of this book.

Even if I don't respond to all the comments I read every single one of them and they all make me smile every time.

Since its the anniversary, I'd like to talk a little about the origin of this book.

You can of course skip this if you like!

It all started with Glitchtale. I just found it in my YouTube recommendations and decided to check it out. It was the start of my interest in Undertale and more importantly, of Gaster.

He quickly became my favourite and got me thinking of cute moments between him and a character that was slowly being created in my mind.

Then, on the 21st of December, when I was sitting in a bus, bored out of my mind. It was going to be about 4/5 hour ride so I had some time to spare.

I was listening to some music and came across a song from Three Days Grace "Fallen Angel" and just with this one song, an idea sprouted in my mind, finishing the character that would soon become the heroine in this book.

I didn't have a full idea at first, going with the flow, but as the time went on and more chapters were created, I got a hold of the story and what direction I want to go with. Thus why the first few chapters weren't as good as the rest and why this book has so many plot holes and problem with choosing in which time, more modern or still medieval, it's happening.

Once again I thank all of you for all your support and warm words!

Every comment, every star, every view is precious to me.

That is all!

I hope that reading this book will continue to bring you as much joy as it does to me writing it!

Love you all!