Prologue

Disclaimer. I do not own Undertale and any of the characters from ot. They belong to Toby Fox and reader belongs to you. Also this is based and inspired by a song. "Fallen Angel" by Three Days Grace. Also I don't know how to write in winding so I will probably just put the sentence backwards when someone is speaking in it. The last also. I don't own any of the art shown in here unless I say it's mine! It belongs to it's creators.

2nd. POV

With a battle cry you fell down from the sky. Weapon in hand and sun shining at your armor. Your white and golden wings casting a dangerous shadow over the battle field. Your hair flowing behind you in the gentle breeze.

The battle went silent as both humans and monsters looked up, seeing you and the other angels flying down from the sky. Human's eyes filled with hope while monster's with terror.

You were the first one to get to the battle field. With a powerful swing of your shining sword one of the monsters let out a gasp that was cut out as he turned to dust.

One by one other angels fell after you, each casting a fatal blow to the closest monsters. Some used powerful spells, some slashed them with axes, swords and other types of powerful weapons. Some even stayed in the sky, their wings flapping slowly, as if in slow motion. They took out their bows and when they pulled the string a shining, golden arrow appeard, looking like it was made out of the light itself.

The battle that was going bad for humans, now turned around completely as monster after monster was slain by the hands of human protectors, powerful beings created by the God himself. Angels.

You were one of them. One of the bests, if not the best out of them. Humans would call you the "The golden wing" as your wings were half white, half gold, showing your high status among angels. Monsters on the other hand called you "Golden Death" as you were the one to slain most of them. You found both of the nicknames ridicculus, but humans nor the monsters knew the real name of any angel and it was bounded to stay that way.

Feeling the enemies fear you known the battle has been won. With little to no difficulty the monsters had been pushed back by the battalions of the angels. Humans mages and spell knowing angels, as planned sealed the mountain the monsters hid in. That was it. The war has ended. With a loud cheer you put your sword up, pointing at the sky and spread out your wings, making the humans look at you in awe. You flapped them and took off to the sky, followed by your fellow warriors. Your job here was done.

ΩΩΩ

You all laughed as you drank and danced around. The war was over and you didn't have to fight for now. Your shining golden armour was replaced by a simple yet breathtaking white dress. Same went to the rest of the angels.

After the long and loud party you went to bed. You didn't really need rest but sleeping was something you'd never give up. But when you went to sleep there was a feeling you never felt, something nagging the back of your mind. A feeling so subtle, yet powerful.

Guilt. Guilt for all the blood you had spilled throughout the war. Guilt for sealing the monsters away. Guilt for all the monsters who lost someone dear to them

You pushed the feeling aside, not wanting to cry over the spilled milk. With a sigh you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Late at night I could hear the crying-"