Chapter 15~ Broken trust

"Hello there (Y/n)! Looking hot as always!" One of the customers said to you as he walked into the bar.

He wasnt really flirting as it was just a way you and the customers that come here everyday greet each other.

"Oh please! We know that the hottest one here is Grillby." You answered, giving both the monster and Grillby a playful wink while at the same time continuing to clean the counter.

You heard Grillby snicker and if he didn't have his glasses on, you'd be sure that he'd roll his eyes.

"Was that a fire pun?" He asked, his tone showing that he didn't mind what was going on right now.

"I don't know. You tell me." You said with an innocent tone, making him shake his head, a small chuckle of amusement escape him.

You checked the time, your eyes widening when you noticed that it was already past your shift.

"Oh my Asgore! I have to get back before those two little buggers turn the house into a mess." You said quickly, jumping into the 'staff room' to change from your work uniform while ignoring the snickering that came from the customers and Grillby.

After you made sure that your uniform was nicely put on the shelf you ran out of the room and then the counter.

You said a quick bye to the monsters in the bar and then opened the door, your feet leading you back to the house.

It would be evening up on the surface, if the time they use down here was correct anyways. Well...If you could call it time anyway.

The snow crunched under your boots as you ran to what you could call your home, making the white powder fly into the air with every step you took.

You stopped in a halt, sliding towards the door and almost hitting your head against it.

You managed to catch your balance and not embarrass yourself by hitting the wood, instead you walked inside, letting out a sigh of relief when you saw Indarra spread on the couch with Sans, Papyrus and Undyne sitting on the carpet, listening to a story he was telling them.

You smiled and then closed the door, leaning on the wall.

"Okay kids. Time to get ready for bed. I will make dinner." You said, making the three of them finally notice that you came back.

"MUM!" You heard Papyrus and Sans say, standing up to give you a hug.

You blushed slightly.  You did hear them refer to you like this when they talked to Gaster, but never when you were in the same room. They would just call you (Y/n).

You felt two small pairs of arms wrap around you as the two skeletons hugged your legs.

You let out a chuckle and crouched down so you could hug them back.

"Awww! But I was going to get to the best part of the story!" You heard Indarra say from the couch, changing his position so he could look at you better.

Sans, Papyrus and Undyne looked up at you, giving you the best puppy eyes they could make.

You chuckled, shaking your head lightly. "Fine, just don't tell Gaster that I let you stay up past bedtime okay?"

"YEY! I PROMISE WE WON'T TELL DAD ABOUT IT!" Papyrus promised you, then he and Sans went back to Indarra, who continued his story.

You shook your head in amusement and went to the kitchen, going to make dinner while also listening to what Indarra was telling to the kids.

"Like I was saying before we got interrupted... I picked up my spear, watching as the human fell to the floor. I thought that we had won the war as the humans stood no chance against us. I looked up, ready to cheer with the rest of the soldiers, but everyone had fear in their eyes, looking up at the same spot. I turned around, wanting to see what everyone was so scared about and saw her, Golden Death. I couldn't see her face, it was hidden by a golden helmet. What I could see was her (h/l), (h/c) hair flowing in the wind, her golden armor shining in the sun, almost blinding us and her sword, the dreaded weapon that was the last thing many good soldiers saw before they faced their death. I should of done something, but I stood there, hypnotized by her and the other angels that showed from the clouds. One by one, with her on the lead, they fell down from the sky, turning monsters around me into dust with one, precise slash. I was lucky they didn't get me. To this day I remember the horror and haos that spread through our ranks when she showed up, leading the angels and humans to victory. Golden Wing, that's how humans called her. With angels now at their side, there was no hope for winning this fight, so we fell back, into this mountain to regroup. What we didn't know what that it was what they hoped we would do. From their ranks emerged powerful wizards and using their magic, they created the barrier and sealed us here, with no hope of getting out."