Chapter 17~ *Insert very creative and cool title*

I don't know how to call this chapter so... Ignore the title or something. Also semi important A/n at the end.

Gaster

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since you left.

Two whole weeks of Gaster desperately trying to talk with you to no avail.

Every time he'd try to go to Grillby's to talk with you, everyone would be glaring at him and Grillby would immediately escort you to the kitchen, not letting him say anything to you. He was still let to order food here, but any time he'd start to say anything about you, Grillby would just cut him off with a firm and stern 'No.'

He stopped trying to ask about you after Grillby threatened to fry him alive.

Gaster let out a sigh, glancing at the time.

He slowly stood up from his bed and walked over to his door, slowly turning the doorknob to open them.

He walked out of his room and then down the stairs, briefly glancing at Papyrus and Sans playing with some toys on the couch.

A small, almost unnoticeable smile appeared on his face at the sight. At least this was back to normal and his kids weren't avoiding him anymore.

He walked into the kitchen and started to make dinner for the two skelebros.

A lasagna should be fine.

He slowly prepared everything and began to cook, halfly lost in his thoughts.

He summoned his magical hands to quicken up the pace and the food was soon in the owen, almost ready to eat.

As he waited for the lasagna to finish he sat down on one of the chairs and quickly fixed himself some coffee for the day and then made the hands disappear.

He sipped on the black substance and watched as his kids played with their toys.

As He started to doze off the owen let out a loud 'ding', signalizing that the food was ready.

Standing up from the chair, he walked over to the owen and carefully took the lasagna out, putting it on the table so it could cool off and so his kids would be able to easily reach it when they get hungry.

Glancing at the time he went back to the living room and took his coat, putting it on so he could go to work.

He said goodbye to the two brothers and gave them a kiss on the forehead, before opening the door and walking out into the snowy town.

As he walked he glanced in the direction of Grillby's, the bar visible in the distance.

He sighed and then quickened the pace, not wanting to be late to work.

ΩΩΩ

"Doctor Gaster? King Asgore and Queen Toriel wish to see you."

Gaster looked up from his work at the monster that brought the message and then gave her a nod, signalizing that he heard what she said.

He quickly finished the calibrations in his new project and then teleported in front of the castle.

The guards didn't flinch, being used to Gaster doing it all the time. They gave him a nod and then let him into the castle without a word.

Asgore and Toriel were already waiting for him, tea and pie already on the table.

He greeted them and sat down, the goat monsters doing the same.