Chapter 3

After this traumatic night we all returned troubled and alienated to Myrto's villa.

"I do not believe that the party was canceled!" Ioanna shouted angrily as she fell on her face down on the bed, taking a pillow to cover her face.

"Well, we all knew that the school plumbing was questionable but none of us imagined such damage." Said Myrto and began to snack on some jellies that were on her nightstand.

"Anyway, let's face it" she continued "we have never laughed so much in our lives with the other bitches"

As the pipes and taps burst, a jet of water fell on the girls, knocking them down. Danae started crying and mourning her favorite gold Gucci dress, Anna, who was thrown a few meters away by the water because she was too light, she was trying to say something ,but because the water was coming on her with force and she had open mouth, she couldn't do it and Erika with Iliana, they were trying to get up and they could not because they were constantly slipping. Their make- up was also all over their faces ...

<< And now what? We were dress so nice for nothing? >> asked Ioanna as she raised her head from the pillow

"I do not see any reason for such a thing to happen" I said with a sly smile "what do you say to continue the party in a club outside?"

Everyone was left looking at me with their mouths open

<< Aphrodite my love do you feel well? Do You have fever? Did aliens occupy your body? >> Athena asked

The truth is that I felt a little different but that had nothing to do with my idea

"I am fine girls. I just want what Ioanna said at the beginning of the night to happen: To live our most beautiful school night" I replied

"Oh, you idiot, you make us cry" Myrto said, wiping a fake tear .

<< What are we waiting for then? LETS GO !! >>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock Knock*

"Nick, can you open the door please?"

*Knock Knock*

"I AM COMING!" Nick shouted and opened the door. In front of him was a middle-aged woman with gray hair hiding behind her trench coat hood and small glasses, fixed on her nose, making the imposing look of her cold blue eyes even more serious. She was not very tall and held her hands in front of her body.

"Can we help you with something?" Nick asked

"Who is sweetheart?" Said Catherine, who also appeared at the door.

The woman let go of her hands, grabbed her hood, tilted her head slightly and pulled her out. Then her eyes met theirs.

"I think yes, you can help me" She said politely "I believe it would be better to sit down and talk somewhere"

<< Forgive us but it is night and we do not put anyone in our house by chance. We do not even know your name >> said Catherine skeptically while at the same time Nick was closing the front door as slowly and discreetly as he could.

"Yes, you are absolutely right. Forgive me a lot. Where did my manners go ... My name is Faragonda and I am the head mistress of Alfea College located in Magix. Maybe you know it ,since you also, Miss Catherine or better say Miss Caroline, had graduate from there >> Faragonda answered and looked at their shocked faces << Maybe now it would be better to go in and talk ,don't you think? >>